PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Arsenal SAM7 Carbine

Razorhunter
10-19-11, 15:41
SEND DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net

This is one of the originals that Arsenal produced with the more desireable, genuine Bulgarian Warsaw stock. Black polymer furniture (obviously).
Comes with some very nice extras/accessories listed below:

-one 30rd Bulgy waffle magazine.

-GENUINE Russian OTK stamped AK sling. (The REAL DEAL sling, not the wannabe Ruski slings).

-Blackjack SWIFT Lever (SWIFT = Selector With Integrated Finger Tab)
These are the best available, and much nicer than the KREBS levers IMO.

-Blackjack Recoil Buffer. Again, the best made. Not too thick like some manufacturers recoil buffers have proven to be. These function 100% and are dead reliable.

-Bulgarian ARM9 forend/forward hand guard. (Also comes with original Bulgarian handguard as well, but the ARM9 is nice looking and better feeling so you'll probably leave it installed)

-Krebs "Shepherds Crook" fire control pin retainer. (A MUST have, and considered a necessity IMO, as opposed to the cheesy crap "wire retainers" that come on most all Ak's.)

-CNC "Warrior" RPK Type 74 flash hider. This FH WORKS and works WELL. I love them, and they look good on AK's too.
http://www.cncwarrior.com/comersus/stor ... 33ℑ=4

Also comes complete with original serialized and dated manual, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
FSB is STRAIGHT as it should be, and came this way from the factory originally.

AND FINALLY, the entire package above comes shipped to you in it's very own padded soft case. OD colored case, with lots of storage compartments around the entire case. Nice case that I'm throwing in for free, and to help protect it while it's enroute to it's new owner.

I won't claim this one as new, but it's damn close. No dings or blems of any kind. Close round count estimate is well under 300rds fired. ALL non corrosive ammo.

$1000 shipped to your FFL. CONUS price only. All others must inquire for slight additional shipping charge.
Feel free to email me directly at pc79@comcast.net with any questions you may have.
Pics emailed to you upon request for serious inquiries only.

SEND DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net

Razorhunter
11-13-11, 10:09
TTT guys. I had decided to keep this AK, but it's back up for sale.