PDA

View Full Version : redacted

VooDoo6Actual
10-20-11, 07:24
redacted.

NWPilgrim
10-20-11, 12:49
Haha! The teamsters support the Dems and now under their watch this finally happens. As I understand it, this was at least partially designed so that China can get goods into the US without having to pay for union pay scale longshoremen and teamsters by going through Mexican ports and using Mexican trucks and drivers. Welcome to GLOBAL OUTSOURCING teamsters and longshoremen!

So China gets cheaper shipping, Spain gets massive road construction projects, Mexico gets more jobs, and US gets....more Chinese multitools!!

Moose-Knuckle
10-21-11, 01:20
I read some where once that the largest port in Mexico is owned and operated by China. Back in '08 they had a bid out to build the third largest sea port in the world down there.

variablebinary
10-21-11, 02:16
Unions need to start thinking big picture. They got side swiped by their "people". This will be a huge blow to American jobs.

Plus I don't want any Mexican drivers on our roads. Who are they accountable to? How many drugs and illegals will stowaway and feed into our current illegal problem?

Mexico is a shithole, and we should not be giving them more power within our borders.

VooDoo6Actual
10-21-11, 03:03
redaction.

.45fmjoe
10-21-11, 18:14
They're still arriving aliens subject to INA 212(a) ...

Just saying.