PDA

View Full Version : The apple doesn't always fall near the tree...

Belmont31R
10-21-11, 19:06
And thank the heavens for that....MIL and SIL have been here the entire week.

-Constant comments how much better WA is than TX.

-Don't want to eat home made food. Made some excellent jambalaya & BBQ corn tonight and they both turned their noses up at it.

-They both take 2-3hr naps a day.

-They both sit their on their phones when we go out to eat. Last time SIL was here (w/o MIL) I told her to stay at home if she wanted to text on her phone while we went out to eat. Now MIL is here, and obviously see where it comes from. Ignored both of them entire dinner.

-Sent my wife an email before they even left we shouldn't order pizza while they are here because my SIL won't eat it.

-SIL has gained 30lbs, and she is only 5' tall, since she was here last year which is almost a year to the week. Asks my wife to go to the local gas station to buy candy, Sonic for chili dogs, ect

-They are each taking one of our twins beds which are 'Sealy' mattresses. Wake up bitching about how much better her Sleep Number bed is at home.

My wife on the other hand is 5'6 120lbs after having two kids, loves home cooking and eating at the table. Thinks WA sucks compared to TX, and does not constantly complain or turn her nose at home cooking which took me over an hour to prepare. FWIW her biological dad walked out on them when they were young because of similar shit from her mom constantly complaining and saying how much better other stuff is. Both SIL and MIL want to "eat out" constantly. SIL is closely following MIL's tracks of being obese and pigging out non stop. I met my wife's bio dad last year, and thankfully she got his genes. SIL got her mom's genes which is short and fat. They have been giving my wife shit for being thin and healthy rather than constantly pigging out on fast food, candy, ect. Her moms idea of cooking is throwing a frozen meal in the oven. I make tons of our stuff from scratch and go to the store 3-4 days a week to make meals we sit down at the table to eat.

Thankfully they both leave tomorrow. :D

SeriousStudent
10-21-11, 20:56
And thank the heavens for that....MIL and SIL have been here the entire week.

You poor bastard.

-Constant comments how much better WA is than TX.

Remind them that planes and highways travel in both directions.

-Don't want to eat home made food. Made some excellent jambalaya & BBQ corn tonight and they both turned their noses up at it.

Bring it over here, and I'll provide the beer. I'll even make cornbread.

-They both take 2-3hr naps a day.

Bitching burns energy.

-They both sit their on their phones when we go out to eat. Last time SIL was here (w/o MIL) I told her to stay at home if she wanted to text on her phone while we went out to eat. Now MIL is here, and obviously see where it comes from. Ignored both of them entire dinner.

It could be worse, they could be talking to you.

-Sent my wife an email before they even left we shouldn't order pizza while they are here because my SIL won't eat it.

I'll email you some more pizza coupons.

-SIL has gained 30lbs, and she is only 5' tall, since she was here last year which is almost a year to the week. Asks my wife to go to the local gas station to buy candy, Sonic for chili dogs, ect

They are in shape. Round is a shape.

-They are each taking one of our twins beds which are 'Sealy' mattresses. Wake up bitching about how much better her Sleep Number bed is at home.

Offer them a poncho and poncho liner next time, in the middle of a dust storm or monsoon.

My wife on the other hand is 5'6 120lbs after having two kids, loves home cooking and eating at the table. Thinks WA sucks compared to TX, and does not constantly complain or turn her nose at home cooking which took me over an hour to prepare. FWIW her biological dad walked out on them when they were young because of similar shit from her mom constantly complaining and saying how much better other stuff is. Both SIL and MIL want to "eat out" constantly. SIL is closely following MIL's tracks of being obese and pigging out non stop. I met my wife's bio dad last year, and thankfully she got his genes. SIL got her mom's genes which is short and fat. They have been giving my wife shit for being thin and healthy rather than constantly pigging out on fast food, candy, ect. Her moms idea of cooking is throwing a frozen meal in the oven. I make tons of our stuff from scratch and go to the store 3-4 days a week to make meals we sit down at the table to eat.

Buy her flowers, give her a big hug, and tell her how much you love her. Seriously.

Thankfully they both leave tomorrow. :D

Remember: Lead a moving target when you are stationary, lag a stationary target when you are moving. :D

SteyrAUG
10-21-11, 23:49

Tell them if THEY want to pop for the check, you are willing to eat anything.

Spooky130
10-22-11, 11:10
A) You got the good one of the three.
B) Tell them if they like WA so much and hate TX not to never, and I mean never, come back.

nimdabew
10-22-11, 15:25
Keep them. Please. Washington doesn't need them anymore.

Belmont31R
10-22-11, 17:31
Keep them. Please. Washington doesn't need them anymore.

Too late. They are on the way back now! :D

SeriousStudent
10-22-11, 23:27
Good work. Alert the DPS to watch all border crossings in the future. ;)

devildogljb
10-23-11, 01:34
you can send me the jambalaya & BBQ corn they did eat to me lol i would eat it in a second lol