PDA

View Full Version : Good deal? BNIB Spikes $704 Delivered?

kelley350x
10-21-11, 23:02
Hello all... newby here (to the M4 world...) :help: ;)

I Ordered my first M4 last week and was really happy when my ffl called today and told the rifle came it, we didnt think it would come in until next week...

I purchased the Spike's Tactical carbine, This model didnt come with the rear sight but I don't need it. This one cost me $704 plus a $5 transfer fee and the one with the rear sight was $750. By far the best deal I have found...

I am just going to be using the rifle as a hog gun to replace my 30-30. I was about the either buy the Carbon-15 or the m&p sport, I didn't like the carbon well because it is carbon... The m&p looked good online until I realized it didnt have a dust cover which I really need because of the dusty dirt roads we will be hog hunting off of...

Now I just have to get my laser genetics nd3 and scope mount and I will be ready for some pork chops... Cant wait...

Ok my happy rant is over. :D

Sid Post
10-22-11, 01:11
Sounds like you did pretty good.

greatnw
10-22-11, 11:26
Seems like a great price and should be leaps and bounds better then the other two choices you were considering. Well done. Now get us some pics of those prize hogs :D

BudJr
10-22-11, 13:14
Where the heck did you find a Spike's AR for $705? I assume it was preowned but you said you "ordered" it which sounds like a new purchase.
Hell even at around $800 they're a good deal. And your FFL dealer rocks too. Mine was charging me $35. I eventually found someone else obviously.

ETA: oh yeah, and IBTL