PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon customer service shout-out

lifebreath
10-25-11, 17:22
Huge KUDOS to Trijicon for their excellent customer service ...

I recently dropped onto a hard tile floor my very lightly used ACOG TR31-H from about 4-5' when removing it from my rifle. An internal optic cracked (looked like the prism) and a big black chunky thing impeded the lower third of the vision field. I emailed for a RMA describing what happened and had a response later that day with an RMA number. I also asked if they could change out the fiber optic from red to green, offering to pay an additional charge. He replied they would look into it. I was informed that they currently were having a little longer turnaround on repairs than usual and that it would be 4-5 weeks. He also stated that if they could change the fiber optic, I would incur a charge, but they would let me know before doing anything.

I came home yesterday to find my ACOG in a box on the kitchen counter. I opened it and was pleased to find the new green fiber optic I had requested. ALL AT NO CHARGE. I dropped and broke the ACOG due to my own negligence. I asked for a change of optic. I fully expected to pay SOMETHING, but it was all taken care of AT NO CHARGE. And, it was only 2 WEEKS turnaround rather than the 4-5 weeks quoted.

My experience is consistent with most other reports I've heard.

Best customer service I've experienced in a long time.

Singlestack Wonder
10-25-11, 17:52
Service doesn't get any better than that!

cjt50
10-26-11, 20:00
Its great to hear the good stuff every now and then.

Thanks for sharing.

Skang
10-26-11, 20:04
I thought Acog was tougher than that.

lifebreath
10-27-11, 10:08
I thought Acog was tougher than that.

From what I understand, it's pretty hard to break one. Must have been just the wrong angle and point of impact on a very hard surface. But it's nice to know if it does break, they'll fix it at no charge and no questions asked.