PDA

View Full Version : eguns.com Feedback, Kudos, and Complaints

chadbag
11-21-07, 15:54
This thread is for people we deal with to post any feedback they would like. If you have a problem or a situation to deal with, please contact us directly before posting here and let us have a try at solving the problem first.

However, except in extreme cases, we will not be deleting or removing any posts from this thread, good or bad. Only in those cases where the post has no relation at all to reality (ie, someone who never has dealt with us etc) will editorial freedoms be taken.

Thanks
Chad
eguns.com

jmart
11-21-07, 18:07
Chad is GTG. A couple of years ago he hooked me up with a Dillon AT500. This was a press that Dillon had stopped cataloguing at the time. For those that don't know, this was/is a"learner" press. Actually, it was a Turret press built on the 550 frame that the user could upgrade to "full progressive" over time. If the thought of starting off reloading on a progressive is daunting, a Turret press is a great way to learn because you only perform one operation with each pull of the handle.

Anyway, Chad worked with Dillon and I got my press. This was a good deal for me since I had a bunch of other equipment at the time that was perfectly suitable for use on the AT500. So now I have a "franken" 550, thanks to Chad. Helluva decent guy on the phone, he was knowledgeable, courteous, helpful and quick on getting it delivered. Order from him with confidence.

MR.J
11-21-07, 20:48
I orderd 2p mags from him today(od green)Was VERY helpful and was willing to bs about other stuff(not in a hurry to get you off the phone)Looks like we have one more good dealer on this fourm.Just want to wish Chad good luck and hope to give him more money soon.:D :cool:

Impact
11-21-07, 22:48
Chad has always been good with me on TOS :)

johnson
04-06-08, 09:35
I bought a PMAG from Chad two weeks ago and he had a good price at excellent shipping. Total price delivered was still under what I wouldve paid locally because shipping was so cheap on a single magazine.

Bulldog1967
04-06-08, 09:50
Chad has great service, and I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

johnson
04-22-08, 14:14
Ordered another PMAG from Chad and also a VLTOR E-MOD stock. Order went smooth and got here on a Saturday to boot.

YukonGlocker
06-06-08, 12:48
I've had 2 smooth transactions with eguns.com.
Excellent price, excellent service, timely shipping, and a great guy to talk to.
Highly recommended!

Jay Cunningham
08-01-08, 17:40
Picked up a foliage green MagPul MOE grip... couldn't find any other vendor with this color yet.

Outstanding part and equally good service from eguns...

Rotor Talker
08-27-08, 19:56
Bought one of the Sig tac shirts on close out.

It was delivered quickly, ordered on Thursday, had it Monday, shirt looks great and feels good and for even less thanks to M4 Carbine.net!

I'll be a repeat customer!

Thanks eguns !

Bob :D

Iraqgunz
09-03-08, 08:12
Picked up the Benchmade/ Blackwater limited edition knife for a good price. Wife says it's pretty damn nice. Also enjoyed a nice little PHONCON with him from Baghdad while placing the order. Thanks again.

m4fun
11-13-08, 21:06
Chad - a box showed up today and to my surprise the M4C Aimpoint Group Buy Aimpoint was there. Barely a week after the GB ended and I got my order in on the last day.

This is exactly what I wanted at a killer price.

Thanks for organizing it and making it happen.

Brian

chadbag
11-13-08, 21:27
Chad - a box showed up today and to my surprise the M4C Aimpoint Group Buy Aimpoint was there. Barely a week after the GB ended and I got my order in on the last day.

This is exactly what I wanted at a killer price.

Thanks for organizing it and making it happen.

Brian

Thanks!

Just a note for others reading this: There were a few that were on backorder at Aimpoint and I had a few of on the shelf so I sent those out from my inventory and will restock from the actual GB order myself. So a few people should have been getting them this week, the rest very soon -- as soon as they show up here...

Robert 02
11-14-08, 11:21
Chad,

I received my Aimpoint as well...thanks for putting this together.

Regards,
Robert

recon
11-19-08, 22:32
Got my 6 p-mags today. Thanks for the great service and price. Will order from again. I was on the AR15 site and placed the order on election night! :D

Rotor Talker
11-20-08, 06:07
Got 10 more Lancer mags and some magpuls, had them within a week and again at a better deal than anticipated. e-guns is the place to go.

thanks Chad!

Bob

bullseye
11-22-08, 09:24
allow me to give chad a big ole thumbs up also, i have made several orders from him,, great service, great guy.

philinmedford
11-25-08, 16:00
Got my Lancer L5's that I ordered, good service!

Buckeye67
02-19-09, 23:17
Massive kudos and thanks to Chad & eguns. Chad went out of his way to take care of us folks here at M4C for the LMT charging handles. Excellent service!

rob_s
02-20-09, 05:16
Got my BCG in record time, and Chad was good to talk to on the phone and took care of all of us without "gouging". I was ready, and willing, to pay a premium for something I couldn't find elsewhere but he held to the standard price and I appreciate that.

Jerm
04-13-09, 17:40
I've only ordered with Chad maybe once or twice(which went very smoothly).But he has been very patient and helpfull with answering my questions and inquiries.

Definately on my short list when im in the market for some new gear.

nfranco
04-25-09, 22:47
This was my first order with Chad and it won't be my last.
I called to order a sling and asked about a BCG knowing the answer was going to be no.
Sure enough, Sorry no, expecting some in soon.
Next day I get a PM from Chad, he had a customer back out of an order for a BCG and it was mine if I still wanted it, I wanted it!
My first build is done!
Thank you Chad.

bushmasterar15
04-29-09, 22:46
I'll be calling you to place my Dillon order next week. Pleasure talking
to you on the phone.

Shotdown
06-02-09, 16:46
+1 for eguns-com :D. I was looking for an H2 buffer and didn't want to use a CC. eguns-com contacted me and let me purchase one from them via an alternate payment method. Thanks for your help for a much needed part.

Kafir
06-04-09, 10:19
+1 for eguns.com

Nice, helpful, fast shipping...no worries on doing business with at all.

Tactical_Machete
06-08-09, 09:22
+1 for Eguns.com!!!

Just bought an Aimpoint Micro T-1 + Larue Mount at a great price. It shipped the same day I placed the order and had an email with tracking within an hour.

Thanks again for the great price and excellent service Chad!

:cool:

Rider79
06-22-09, 20:09
Picked up a couple LMT bolts the other day, shipped quickly at a great price. Thanks again.

SkiDevil
07-09-09, 02:50
I just wanted to take a moment to post a couple of comments regarding the quality of service and dedication of the owner/ proprietor: Mr. Chad.

I have already placed a couple of orders with E-Guns and I have been very satisfied. Chad is definitely a great guy and provides excellent service and quality goods at a fair price. I only do business with a few companies, because of the number of unscrupulous businesses on the internet. But E-Guns and Chad inparticular is a cut above the rest. I will be going out of my way in the future to do business with E-Guns for whatever shooting related products I require and have already referred others to his website.

Thank You Chad. Your customer service and product selection is excellent. :D

SkiDevil

Robert 02
07-09-09, 08:34
Chad at E Guns is great to deal with, I called and placed my order late Thursday (H-1 w/ DD Micro Mount) and It was delivered on Tuesday morning. Great Service, thanks Chad.

wicked_police
07-16-09, 22:36
+1 for Chad and eguns!

Ordered a few items and had them delivered to a hotel I was staying at while out of town. They arrived right on time and in perfect condition.

I'll definitely be a continuing customer!

Thanks Chad!

wicked_police
08-26-09, 20:37
I have to thank Chad again.

He made some special arrangements to ensure I got another order in time.

I'll be buying more in the future for sure.

Thanks!!