PDA

View Full Version : PSA...not Palmetto State Armory.

jklaughrey
10-28-11, 16:49
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29609837/detail.html?taf=orlpn

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County school administrators are worried about a new bracelet that students may be using to conceal drug paraphernalia used to smoke marijuana.

The district sent administrators and principals a letter along with pictures of the suspicious bracelets. They look like any other bracelets, but when Local 6 showed parents what was inside, they were stunned.

Just in case some don't know what it looks like.

kwelz
10-29-11, 00:02
I graduated High School in 1997 and remember seeing things like that.

mskdgunman
10-29-11, 04:48
"Whose responsibility is it going to be to look for this? Is it going to be the teacher's responsibility," asked Barbay. "And then, what do you do about the kids that have it on or its planted on them and they don't even know what it's for? Then you're punishing some students who truly may not understand what they're wearing, and this could get in the hands of younger kids and then you have a whole other problem."

This is what pisses me off about life in general these days. Whose responsibility is it? It's the parents and the teachers responsibility that's whose it is...damn, what is the big deal? As for some kid wearing it who does not know what it is, I find that hard/impossible to believe in todays world but if it makes them feel better, give them one free strike. The first one is on the house and you lose your shit and we call your parents to give them a heads up. Get caught again and it's the hammer.

Sorry. Rant over.

Irish
10-29-11, 12:12
And you thought paracord bracelets were cool :D