PDA

View Full Version : Bravo to Magpul

Nathan_Bell
08-18-06, 15:57
I love the firearms industry, where else can you break an item. Tell the company that it is your fault and still have an item fixed and only have to pay outbound shipping.

I had a couple of FTE and while doing the stock slam on the ground I broke my M93 stock. I emailed them and told them that I had broken it and I would like to ship it in for repairs. I recieved an email in response to ship it to them and they would take care of it.

Great service Magpul. Will have to add to my collection of your product.

SuicideHz
08-18-06, 16:54
Rich would like to be proud of the fact that his stocks can take that kind of abuse and when one doesn't, it's assumed to be defective and therefore covered under warranty. He doesn't design these things to look pretty- he wants them to serve their intended purpose and you should be able to give your rifle a few good whacks on the butt to remove a casing now and then...

How did the original break?

Nathan_Bell
08-18-06, 17:27
The lock lever broke, blew the little black inside lever out.

SuicideHz
08-18-06, 21:51
understandable. how much strength could that little part have anyway? :D

baffle Stack
08-18-06, 22:26
I think there may be an upgrade for that part, I believe i read that it is brown colored.

rob_s
08-19-06, 07:45
I melted one trying to refinish it with norrells and Magpul replaced it for me free of charge. It was even an upgrade from the "A" to the "B".