PDA

View Full Version : Trouble reading m4carbine.net

Univibe
10-31-11, 08:05
When I read the site the display is in shades of gray-green, very low contrast, makes it very hard for me to read. Is it just me? Can I change the way the display works?

JSantoro
10-31-11, 08:45
Despite the misleading title of the subforum, this belongs in Site Questions/Comments, not in any of the technical subforums.

I don't recall seeing anything in the User CP (Control Panel, see link, upper-left of the thread header) that allows for altering site appearance to the viewer....but that means exactly what it says, in that I don't recall...

I'll root around a bit...

EDIT: Looks like a no-go, unless I'm missing something (possible). Been on other forums where the user has the option of a different "theme" (much like one's monitor theme settings in the computer's Start-menu Control Panel), but found nothing like that.

It's a pain, but I've used the mouse to highlight text when we get some less-than-literate that goes all stream-of-consciousness because they're too lazy to use caps, punctuation, and paragraph breaks. Dunno if that helps or not.....