PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice on Sordin Earpro...

kaltesherz
11-01-11, 22:35
I'm looking to replace my Peltor's after a couple years use. Like active earpro, but hated the Peltors shitty battery life and one side finally gave up the ghost. I wasn't fortunate enough to get issued or acquire a set of Sordins when I was in the service, but now I'm looking to pick up a set. I've noticed that the dual comm issue sets on ebay are pretty cheap, but if I'm paying for 'em I'd like to get 'em without comms as I have no use for them as a civvie and they'd just get in the way.

I did read on old thread on Sordins, but wanted to know if there was any new info on what to buy and where. Right now Supreme Pro VI at $225 look to be the best deal... what say you?

Failure2Stop
11-02-11, 02:27
Get 'em.
I love mine, as does everyone that tries them.
I converted from Peltors, and I am not looking back.
The initial investment is a bit high, but they're worth it.

mcmillanman5
11-02-11, 23:24
I had a similar thought to yours thinking the dual comms were a good deal.

After listening to advice here I purchased the supreme prox and could not be happier. I have used them for work, regular shooting, and a class two weeks ago. They were well worth the cost the only regret I have is that I did not get them sooner.

glocktogo
11-02-11, 23:49
After two sets of Pro Ears died on me and dealing with their less than stellar "customer service" I went with a set of MSA Sordin Supreme III Pro+ and never looked back. They are superior in every way and don't cost any more than comparable Pro Ears.

You will not be disappointed.

kaltesherz
11-03-11, 00:52
Thanks for the replies guys, anyone have a lead on the best price for a pair?

Dave L.
11-03-11, 01:09
Get 'em.
I love mine, as does everyone that tries them.
I converted from Peltors, and I am not looking back.
The initial investment is a bit high, but they're worth it.

To add to the above, I would say get the neckband version (http://store.greygrouptraining.com/SUPREME-PRO-X.html). It's more versatile and easier to fit under a helmet(you can usually keep your pads in the same place) or over a ball cap. I own two pairs of Sordin Supreme Pro-X's and only one is the neck band style.
For long range days, the gel cups are pretty nice.

glocktogo
11-03-11, 07:53
+1 on the gel cups. I think I got mine through SRS Tactical. Not sure if they still have the best price, but they did at the time.

http://www.srstactical.com/communications/supreme-range-headsets.html

mcmillanman5
11-03-11, 11:10
I agree with the above posts about the gel ear cups, they are worth it. I ordered mine from SRS tactical as well as they were the best price I could find at the time. Also the shipping was super fast!

Wicked
11-03-11, 21:39
I just got the Supreme III Pro+ Sordins from SRS Tactical. Didn't know what I was missing. My only regret is that I waited so long to drop the coin.

http://www.srstactical.com/communications/supreme-range-headsets/msa-sordin-supreme-iii-proaplus/75200.html

These guys were great to deal with, had the best price and were a very quick ship. Highly recommended.

ucrt
11-03-11, 21:49

Two quick questions:
- If you didn't have to wear a "neckband" model because of headgear, would you still use a "neckband" model or would you prefer the head bandmodel instead?

- What are the benefits of one over the other?

Thanks

Hmac
11-04-11, 07:27
I used a pair of Howard Leight Impact Sports for a couple of years...they were cheap, and worked great...right up until one of the speakers failed. In replacing it, I tried both the Supreme Pro III and the Supreme Pro X. I found the ear cups of the Supreme Pro III to be bulkier and harder to maintain get my usual cheek position, so I bought the Supreme Pro X. Really excellent ear protection. I can't attest to their reliability because I haven't really had a chance to abuse them yet, but they sure are comfortable and work really well. I bought the gel seals but haven't installed them yet. The standard seals are so much more comfortable than the Impact Sports that I haven't really felt the need yet.

bluesgt380
11-04-11, 09:39
Grey Group http://www.greygrouptraining.com/ has the stuff...excellent customer service. Friendly.

Dave L.
11-04-11, 10:31

Two quick questions:
- If you didn't have to wear a "neckband" model because of headgear, would you still use a "neckband" model or would you prefer the head bandmodel instead?

- What are the benefits of one over the other?

Thanks

The neckband version seems to be less bulky all around. Most guys wear ball caps to the range, and it goes with them perfect. I like them with a helmet too but some times it takes some creative weaving to get the head set to work with the chin strap/harness.
The headband model has a much higher center of gravity and sticks up quite high above the head/hat.
Like I said, after owning both for the bast 3 years, I wish I had two neckband models instead of one of each.

Hope that helps.

kaltesherz
11-04-11, 12:06
Like I said, after owning both for the bast 3 years, I wish I had two neckband models instead of one of each.

Hope that helps.

Want to sell the headband model to me and pick up another neckband? I don't mind headbands, they work well with my headgear. I didn;t have any problems with the Peltors other than battery life and durability.

Backstop
11-04-11, 12:15
Been using the Supreme Pro for about 6 years now, and have had zero problems.

As long as they're available, I'll use them.

Get the gel ear pieces - they're great.

Only complaint is the 4 hour time-out feature.

I swear every time it happens I'm on the clock, and it causes me to stumble a bit.

If we're running drills I either mulligan it, or live with it.

If it's during a match, oh well.

It's almost not worth mentioning that feature, but just so you know.

kaltesherz
11-04-11, 12:21
It's almost not worth mentioning that feature, but just so you know.

Not a dealbreaker, but definitely good to know

Backstop
11-04-11, 13:17
Was thinking about this, and came back to add:

That 4 hour time-out feature starts/resets anytime a button is pushed.

Dave L.
11-04-11, 23:04
Want to sell the headband model to me and pick up another neckband?....

My wife would kill me... she likes them because she never wears a hat and they are the only pair I have with the gel ear cup pads.

I think I bought both pairs from Botach Tactical back before Grey Group could sell them at a competing price.

The 4 hour shut off feature is nice, I just make it a habit to turn them off when I take them off so I never hit a 4 hour stretch wearing them. The low battery beep is also a nice feature.

Hmac
11-05-11, 06:37
I bought my Supreme ProX from SRS. They were MSA-Sordin (green ear cups) and were $249. Grey Group sells the Supreme ProX with the black ear cups (MSA-Paraclete) and they're about $35 more. I read somewhere on the internet that the green ones are for European distribution, therefore when sold in the US they are "grey market" and the warranty from MSA isn't valid. I know..."somewhere on the internet":rolleyes: but it's not uncommon that a company won't provide support for grey market products. MSA is a multinational company and apparently bought Sordin, but I'm not clear on how their distribution channel for ear pro works.

Is there any truth to that internet rumor? What's the difference between MSA-Sordin and MSA-Paraclete when it comes to ear pro?

Dave L.
11-05-11, 09:17
Is there any truth to that internet rumor? What's the difference between MSA-Sordin and MSA-Paraclete when it comes to ear pro?

I believe MSA owns Sordin and Paraclete; Sordin is their earpro and Paraclete is there Nylon/Body Armor wing.
Not sure on the green/black color issue, but I doubt they would mark any of their earpro with "MSA-Paraclete".

Hmac
11-05-11, 09:56
I believe MSA owns Sordin and Paraclete; Sordin is their earpro and Paraclete is there Nylon/Body Armor wing.
Not sure on the green/black color issue, but I doubt they would mark any of their earpro with "MSA-Paraclete".

No, you're right....the black-cup MSA Supreme Pro-X that Grey Group sells is simply labled "MSA", although the brand listed on their website is "MSA-Paraclete".

http://store.greygrouptraining.com/SUPREME-PRO-X.html

http://SSEquine.net/msa1.jpg

as opposed to the green-cup Supreme Pro-X listed on SRS Tactical's website which is labeled "MSA Sordin" and listed so on the site.

https://srstactical.com/communications/electronic-ambient-listening-headsets/msa-sordin-supreme-pro*x/75302*x.html

http://SSEquine.net/msasordin.jpg

So, I'm just curious about the difference between MSA earpro and MSA-Sordin earpro. Maybe it's a non-relevant question but grey market imports sometimes have warranty issues. Maybe I'll never have a warranty problem, but I'm wondering if I have to send my MSA-Sordins to Sweden if I ever need repair under the 5 year warranty.

Tzoid
11-06-11, 08:42
You're confused...

They are not Grey Market.... all MSA Sordins are imported.

The Paraclete line is the Helmets, Plates , Pouches plate carries Ect.

MSA/Sordins is the Ear Pro Division...

Hmac
11-06-11, 09:27
You're confused...

They are not Grey Market.... all MSA Sordins are imported.

The Paraclete line is the Helmets, Plates , Pouches plate carries Ect.

MSA/Sordins is the Ear Pro Division...

Yes, I am confused, hence my question above.

However, the brand listed on Grey Group's website for the earpro is listed as MSA Paraclete and I remain curious as to the difference, if any, between the black earpro labeled MSA and the green earpro labeled MSA-Sordin. I realize that all of that MSA earpro is manufactured in Sweden, but it's certainly not unusual for there to be "alternate import pathways" (grey market) for a given foreign-made item, nor for "importers" to purchase them outside of that company's normal distribution channels. Not saying that's the case here, but the labeling is confusing me (it's a low-level and largely theoretical confusion) and I've seen similar situations in the camera market wherein NikonUSA, for example, refuses to even service items that have been purchased via those "alternate import pathways".

/

Tzoid
11-06-11, 15:08
Wow...

You really don't get it at all..... They are offered in different colors and models.
Maybe call Grey Group and tell them that they are confusing you by mixing the two product lines in the product description.

I tried to explain but evidently I'm failing.

Tzoid
11-06-11, 15:11
Here is the MSA Website..

They display both photos that you have posted.

http://www.msa-sordin.com/en/produkter.asp?mId=103

Hmac
11-06-11, 16:15
Wow...

You really don't get it at all..... They are offered in different colors and models.
Maybe call Grey Group and tell them that they are confusing you by mixing the two product lines in the product description.

I tried to explain but evidently I'm failing.

No, I understood your explanation. I just don't know if you know WTF you're talking about. Crazy thing about the internet...

Tzoid
11-06-11, 17:27
Start a thread and ask a dumb ****ing question and when someone takes time to assist you question every ****ing word they say...

CALL THE MANUFACTURER !!!

snaf
11-07-11, 21:14
No, you're right....the black-cup MSA Supreme Pro-X that Grey Group sells is simply labled "MSA", although the brand listed on their website is "MSA-Paraclete".

http://store.greygrouptraining.com/SUPREME-PRO-X.html

http://SSEquine.net/msa1.jpg

as opposed to the green-cup Supreme Pro-X listed on SRS Tactical's website which is labeled "MSA Sordin" and listed so on the site.

https://srstactical.com/communications/electronic-ambient-listening-headsets/msa-sordin-supreme-pro*x/75302*x.html

http://SSEquine.net/msasordin.jpg

So, I'm just curious about the difference between MSA earpro and MSA-Sordin earpro. Maybe it's a non-relevant question but grey market imports sometimes have warranty issues. Maybe I'll never have a warranty problem, but I'm wondering if I have to send my MSA-Sordins to Sweden if I ever need repair under the 5 year warranty.

black cupped ear muffs marked MSA only are covered by MSA usa's warranty i believe. the ones marked MSA/Sordin will need to be sent to sweden so you might run into some warranty issues there.

zacbol
11-10-11, 14:24
I'll be the lone dissenting voice on the Sordin love fest. I bought Supreme X Pro's with the gel inserts a little while back. They are very good and comfortable, but they don't reduce sound levels as much as I'd like (this is clearly evident by the Db ratings) so I still end up doubling up with ear plugs.

I just don't see them as being $200 better than the cheapy Howard Leight's I was using before them. Not saying they aren't good, I just don't know if I'm convinced the cost/benefit is there. Durability might be a compelling benefit, but I didn't use the Howard Leight's long enough nor have I used the Sordin's long enough to make any determination in that regard. A lot of people swear by them so I'm probably just a clueless philistine. YMMV.

zacbol
11-10-11, 14:25
Btw, kaltesherz, I'm *in* the Seattle area, so if you want to try mine out before you buy, PM me.

trinydex
11-13-11, 19:18
+1 on the gel cups. I think I got mine through SRS Tactical. Not sure if they still have the best price, but they did at the time.

http://www.srstactical.com/communications/supreme-range-headsets.html

i recently changed over from peltor.

the gel ear cups are fairly amazing. when you touch them it's... strangely soft, kinda boob-like. the sordins are also a lot louder than my peltors, as in how loud they can amplify talking.

they're loud indoors, i always double up while indoor so it's not an issue. if you just use the muffs indoors, you will probably find it unbearable quite quickly.

the gel ear cups are amazing though, the seal they create is just extraordinary. a way to test it is to plug in your ipod, play music, then just put the cups together. with the cups together you'll get SILENCE and then immediately when you open the cups you'll hear loud music. astonishing.

just to add. one reason i switched from peltor was that i would frequently get ear muff exhaustion. i would describe this as the fatigue your head gets from wearing muffs for hours upon hours. when you finally take them off you feel the blood start to circulate in your scalp and your ear cartilage swell and your eye pro unimbed from the side of your face. i hate it when this happens. i have not had the sordins long enough to fully evaluate if they've alleviated ear muff exhaustion for me... but i have worn them a few times and it's looking promising.

Quinn
11-13-11, 20:06
purchase a pair used not to long ago from a member on the forum. Before that I was running the surefire earpro; I am more than happy I made the switch. Fired them indoors and out. Noise reduction has always been sufficient for me and I love how you can actually hear everything around you. I definitly recommend them.

I used the supreme pro, even though they dont advertise them as waterproof they have seen a little rain.

Smash
11-13-11, 20:41
I'll be the lone dissenting voice on the Sordin love fest. I bought Supreme X Pro's with the gel inserts a little while back. They are very good and comfortable, but they don't reduce sound levels as much as I'd like (this is clearly evident by the Db ratings) so I still end up doubling up with ear plugs.

I just don't see them as being $200 better than the cheapy Howard Leight's I was using before them. Not saying they aren't good, I just don't know if I'm convinced the cost/benefit is there. Durability might be a compelling benefit, but I didn't use the Howard Leight's long enough nor have I used the Sordin's long enough to make any determination in that regard. A lot of people swear by them so I'm probably just a clueless philistine. YMMV.

Not sure how much quiter they need to be. I've worn them in between 5 m777 howitzers during fire missions, and during 7 hour days at numerous small arms ranges and they've been wonderful. Got mine from Grey Group.

Magsz
11-13-11, 20:43
Im on my fifth pair which have also stopped working...

Im starting to think i have a plate in my head or i emit radio waves because FIVE pairs have how stopped working completely on me.

I have a 300 dollar pair of plain muffs...yay...

The first time they went tits up the gents in Florida told me i couldnt use energizer batteries and that duracell were the only supported brand.

The next four pairs all used duracells and well, suffered the same fate.

ucrt
11-13-11, 20:51
Im on my fifth pair which have also stopped working...

Im starting to think i have a plate in my head or i emit radio waves because FIVE pairs have how stopped working completely on me.

I have a 300 dollar pair of plain muffs...yay...

The first time they went tits up the gents in Florida told me i couldnt use energizer batteries and that duracell were the only supported brand.

The next four pairs all used duracells and well, suffered the same fate.

=====================================

Did you get taken care of by warranty?
Did MSA tell you what was wrong with them...I mean besides the metal plate thing? ;)

Magsz
11-13-11, 21:17
I was taken care of three times which is certainly cool.

The fifth pair i bought on my own as i was tired of whatever it was they were doing to "fix" my existing ear pro. They never did tell me what was going on with them.

Its my fault for buying the second pair as the same fate seems to be visiting these.

Damned plate... :D

zacbol
11-14-11, 01:09
Not sure how much quiter they need to be. I've worn them in between 5 m777 howitzers during fire missions, and during 7 hour days at numerous small arms ranges and they've been wonderful. Got mine from Grey Group.
I mostly shoot indoors and they don't reduce noise enough to be comfortable for longer range sessions. Conversely, a 50 cent pair of foam ear plugs are by themselves enough. The Howard Leights or any other lower profile, electronic muffs are not going to be any better (and may be worse). I just think it's important to realize the Sordins are not magic or anything. They are very comfortable (with the gel inserts) and work well at amplifying voices, etc--though I honestly think they tend to cut off *more* frequently the $50 Howard Leights. They're very good. Again, I'm just not sure they're $300 good.

vader
11-17-11, 14:00
just ordered and received a pair of msa pro X i got the gel cups as well. just wearing them about in my house and doing malfunction drills i can hear that the sound is much crisper them that of the howard leights which ive been wearing for about 2 years. i have class this saturday so it will be my first chance to wear them for 8 ish hours. but man these gel cups are just awesome!

Whiskey_Bravo
11-17-11, 17:48
I received my MSA Supreme Pro-X 's a couple of days ago and I have to say that I am impressed. I have only had the chance to shoot about 100 rounds while wearing them but they are great.

I am thinking about watching TV with them on, is that weird?

vader
11-17-11, 21:22
not at all i was doing today with my stereo just to see how it would filter the noise. they are bitchin

flash22
11-19-11, 14:01
Do they make an adapter that will make these work with a PTT/radio installed?

vader
11-19-11, 18:43
alright, just got home from a advanced pistol clinic and i wore my msa sordin pro X for the full 7 hours of shoot only taking them off for lunch. they were sweet. first half of the day i ran them with some of the standard orange squishy plugs and that was awesome and the second i wore just the sordins. that was obviously a bit louder but still fine by me. all in all i am pleased with my purchase.

J_B
11-21-11, 18:17
Had Peltor 6s' and ran them through handgun and rifle classes put on by my department as well as through qualifications.

I always had headaches after wearing the 6s.

Sprung for the Supreme Pro-X with gel upgrade.

Supreme Pro-X's arrived and I've gotten to wear them for some extended shooting at our range.

No headaches and definately much more comfortable. Didn't wear them with foamies either.

ucrt
11-26-11, 15:33

My good wife is going to buy me a pair of Pro-X's for Christmas but I'm undecided if I want the Headband or Neckband models. Dave L was clear that he prefers the Neckband models but has anyone else tried both?

There is no where to try both models around here. Normally, I wear a pair of old headband David Clark's with a rotating headband that I put behind my head, this makes me think I'd like the Neckband Sordins....but it is hard to tell?

Really would appreciate some feedback from others with these models.

One last question (Dave L?), are the Neckband models bulkier and hard to store? Just doesn't look like they fold up or anything, I was just wondering if they would take up half my shooting bag?

Thanks!

Touchette
11-28-11, 00:22
Do they make an adapter that will make these work with a PTT/radio installed?

Yes. Check out their options here (http://www.msa-sordin.com/en/produkter.asp?mId=103).

emt370
11-30-11, 16:27

My good wife is going to buy me a pair of Pro-X's for Christmas but I'm undecided if I want the Headband or Neckband models. Dave L was clear that he prefers the Neckband models but has anyone else tried both?

There is no where to try both models around here. Normally, I wear a pair of old headband David Clark's with a rotating headband that I put behind my head, this makes me think I'd like the Neckband Sordins....but it is hard to tell?

Really would appreciate some feedback from others with these models.

One last question (Dave L?), are the Neckband models bulkier and hard to store? Just doesn't look like they fold up or anything, I was just wondering if they would take up half my shooting bag?

Thanks!

This is my only issue with them. They do not fold up and because of this, they seem to get hung up on everything else around them since the neckband keeps the two ear cups just far enough apart to catch things. Storage in gear bags also gives me a headache because I'm afraid that I will bend the neckband wires or something, but I'm just OCD with my gear. Given the choice between these and the headband, I still would go neckband just for the shear comfort and ability to comfortably wear a helmet. Storage is very low on my list of priorities since I am usually wearing them constantly because I can hardly tell they are on my head.

Bowser
11-30-11, 18:17
I want to order a pair of Supreme Pro-X's from LaRue's site but had a question about fit first. I still use a set of Peltor 6S' and they hurt my ears after a long period of use because it's not completely over the ear. Are the Sordin's the same way?

Whiskey_Bravo
12-01-11, 00:00
I want to order a pair of Supreme Pro-X's from LaRue's site but had a question about fit first. I still use a set of Peltor 6S' and they hurt my ears after a long period of use because it's not completely over the ear. Are the Sordin's the same way?

They cover my ear just fine and I have had no problem with comfort so far.

Backstop
12-01-11, 14:46

Guess the spring tension on mine was tight.

First couple times I wore them for a few hours, felt like the ear cups were permanently imbedded in my head.

Had to bend the harness a bit for less pressure.

I wear a 7 1/8 mil hat.

emt370
12-01-11, 18:04

Well the ear cups are low-profile, so with me, the foam padding is in contact with my ear lobes just barely. In regards to being over the ear, the cups totally surround my ears and the fabric headband takes most of the weight, so there is very little pressure on the side of my head since the spring tension doesn't have to be super-high.

Trajan
12-03-11, 12:06
I've only used mine with the gelcups, and have no discomfort issues. They feel great.

FYI: I have a newer pair of the green cup model, and they're just marked "MSA". I bought it from SRS.

kaltesherz
12-13-11, 21:39
Some things came up so I had to put it off for awhile, but just got a set of Pro-X's w/ Gelcups from SRS and can't be more impressed. Holy shit these truly are that much nicer than my Peltors that they replaced, I just hope they last a bit longer as well. The gelcups are uber comfy, and despite going with the headband they still fit easily under my ACH helmet.

Thanks again for all the feedback everybody :D

ucrt
12-13-11, 21:45

My wife bought me a pair of Pro-X's w/ gel cups for Christmas...they're wrapped and under the tree. She wouldn't even let me look at 'em...
...but what can I say! :)

Feel like I'm 10-years old and can't wait til Christmas morning.

Bowser
12-26-11, 01:22
Still debating on what to get now. Any comments about Peltor ComTac II's?

saleen
04-04-12, 01:22
I have a set of Comtac IIs with the com hook-ups for the Motorolla MTS 2000 series radios. Not terribly happy with them, and find them staying in my gear bag more often than not because they amplify things I may not want to hear (road noise, etc.) while missing conversations with team mates, and the ambient amplification immediately kills with all radio transmissions making repeated verbal communications necessary more often that I like.

For just plain range work, they are okay.

Saleen

CarbonCycles
04-04-12, 15:48
Guys with Sordins, what's the trick on getting the batteries out? Popping the batteries in wasn't so tough; I'm just concerned on how to get them out w/out having to smack the ear set around a bit.

aflin
04-04-12, 16:07
Guys with Sordins, what's the trick on getting the batteries out? Popping the batteries in wasn't so tough; I'm just concerned on how to get them out w/out having to smack the ear set around a bit.

That's the way I've always done for years. I highly doubt that'll cause any damage to the sordins.

I actually have problems putting IN the batteries. I just use a pen or chopstick to push in the first battery

CarbonCycles
04-04-12, 16:30
That's the way I've always done for years. I highly doubt that'll cause any damage to the sordins.

I actually have problems putting IN the batteries. I just use a pen or chopstick to push in the first battery

Oh don't get me wrong, I seriously fubar'd a few batteries until I realized:

1) Insert battery
2) Push down on battery to seat it
3) Insert other battery

NOT:
1) Insert battery
2) Gorilla fark second battery while destroying wrapper of first battery

Not like I've got first hand experience or anything.

Next time, I think I'll wrap a bit of tape around the first one and leave a little tail. That way I can just use a pair of tweezers to pull it out rather than smack the thing around like an ape.

kenshomi
04-20-12, 21:10
@carboncycles good tip. I hate to smack them to get the batteries out. Bad design - good muffs

jmoney
04-23-12, 13:51
What is it about these specifically that makes them so great? I was looking over the specs and their NRR doesn't seem like anything too different, in fact my cheap impacts have higher NRR than some of them. Is it just a comfort thing?

kaltesherz
04-23-12, 15:11
What is it about these specifically that makes them so great? I was looking over the specs and their NRR doesn't seem like anything too different, in fact my cheap impacts have higher NRR than some of them. Is it just a comfort thing?

Comfort, battery life, durability, ease of use, etc etc

ucrt
04-23-12, 18:01

================================

In addition to what Kaltesherz stated:

It is more than the NRR number.
- Waterproof
- Solid heavy-duty construction
- Technology - Most electronic ear muffs just shutdown all sound when a gun goes off. Sordins, muffle the loud noise but still let you hear a conversation.

I would have never believed I would have owned a pair but I'd buy another pair if I lost the ones I have.

But maybe it's just me...

Agile53
04-23-12, 18:22
kaltesherz & ucrt nailed it, thx fellas & no ucrt, it's not just you brother.

HOWEVER, the folks who don't get buy cheap, buy twice or the concept of false economy, will continue to question them (my FR gear has been donned). In 30+ years of firearm usage I've bought an easy 8+ sets of electronic earpro but my Sordin Pro-Xs are the end game that I wish I had started with.

G-lock
04-23-12, 19:26
I just upgraded to the Supreme-X's for use under my ACH, in the past three months I have been very happy with them. Buy with confidence.

Saab95v6
04-26-12, 18:23
Thanks for all the great info in this thread regarding the MSA Sordins. I just placed a order for the supreme Pro-X with Steve from SRS Tactical.
Can't wait to get them.
cheers