PDA

View Full Version : Watching something on TV got me thinking.

SW-Shooter
11-03-11, 17:44
There is a TV series on Shotime called Homeland. I won't get into the specifics, you can google what the show is about.

Could the President of The United States of America be showing similar signals to some handler out there?

Tinfoil time:

We know nothing about his real past.
No real birth certificate and it's now law that it can't be seen.
No college transcripts, or scholarship info.
No job during college, who does that other than the filthy rich.
Never wrote one single brief in 12 years while a law school Professor.

The only person who can refute his childhood dies before the election.
The "my Muslim faith" gaff on TV.
Not holding his hand above his heart or U.S. flag pin.
Bowing to Muslim leaders.
Waving hello, in numerous Heads of State photo's-this may be the one true signal.
I could go on, and on, and on.

So is he a sleeper, or just stupid?

montanadave
11-03-11, 18:30
Yeah, there's definitely some stupid goin' on. :rolleyes:

LowSpeed_HighDrag
11-03-11, 22:28
WHOA. Law of economy anyone?

dookie1481
11-03-11, 23:44
lol really?

Honu
11-05-11, 06:23
got to wonder why he hugs the islamist turkish leader ?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/why-did-president-obama-give-the-islamist-turkish-prime-minister-a-hug/

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/ObamaErdoganHug.jpg

Caeser25
11-05-11, 08:20
He's a booksmart puppet with no common sense. A useful idiot himself that has no clue what he's doing.

Reagans Rascals
11-05-11, 09:21
I think he's a Muslim Manchurian Candidate... infiltrator... easier to destroy from within than it is to come from the outside

and you know what.... to be completely 100% honest

I don't think Bin Laden is dead... I think they worked out a deal... Obama gets his ratings bump and campaign propaganda in return for letting UBL essentially begin a new life.....

It may sound tin foil to you, but why were there no photos released whatsoever, by anyone, not even leaks from the carrier personnel or SEAL team.

They simply reported " we killed him earlier, we ID'd him with DNA, then flew him offshore to a Carrier and dumped him in the drink".... but why was that entire event so rapidly executed after they had his body? I don't think simply because its in the Muslim faith, I think none of it happened and what easier way to conceal it than by saying "oh sorry you can't do any outside dna testing on him because we already got rid of him, but rest assured we got'em"

Yeah... I date a victoria's secret model...uhhh shes from outta town you wouldn't know her... sound familiar?

TehLlama
11-05-11, 09:23
I'll give him leader of the useful idiots, but it seems I've been afloat for the start of useful-idiot-a-palooza season.

montanadave
11-05-11, 09:44
There's already a thread for this shit:

http://m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=66687

Take it over there.

RogerinTPA
11-05-11, 14:44
He's a booksmart puppet with no common sense. A useful idiot himself that has no clue what he's doing.

Agree with the first part of your statement. In partial agreement with the second half. He's an idiot puppet that knows exactly what he's doing, and what he's been instructed to do...further the Progressive agenda as far as he can. If he makes it for a second term, America ceases to exist.