PDA

View Full Version : Video of Herman Cain Supporter: "Democrats the KKK party" on "MSDNC"

variablebinary
11-04-11, 02:07
I wish more black people called the Dems for what they really are.

Clip has good comedic value. I love when people make fun of MSNBC on the air

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cain-supporter-mocks-bashir-i-have-made-it-to-the-big-time-i-am-on-msdnc/

CAIN SUPPORTER MOCKS BASHIR: ‘I HAVE MADE IT TO THE BIG TIME. I AM ON MSDNC’

Apostle Claver, an outspoken supporter of GOP front-runner Herman Cain and founder of RagingElephants.org, appeared on Martin Bashir‘s program Thursday and jokingly referred to the host’s network as “MSDNC.“ DNC of course being the ”Democratic National Committee.”

Honu
11-04-11, 05:44
that was funny about the msdnc :)

also so so so true about the KKK and history of dems

CarlosDJackal
11-04-11, 11:38
After the Civil War the KKK was the de facto militant arm of the DNC during its attempt to suppress the 14th Amendment. Heck, as far as I know there were still individuals in that party who call themselves "Dixiecrats".

Belmont31R
11-04-11, 11:59
The democrats found out they could keep their plantations by giving the blacks free money, and giving them an excuse to never do anything in life. In fact they probably have more control over blacks now than they did in the South post Civil War.

And if a black gets off their little welfare funded plantations they are called Uncle Toms, Oreos, and race traitors.

Spiffums
11-04-11, 19:38
The democrats found out they could keep their plantations by giving the blacks free money, and giving them an excuse to never do anything in life. In fact they probably have more control over blacks now than they did in the South post Civil War.

And if a black gets off their little welfare funded plantations they are called Uncle Toms, Oreos, and race traitors.

So your saying that they went from working for the white man to take care of them to not working for the white man to take care of them. :sarcastic:

Belmont31R
11-04-11, 22:52
So your saying that they went from working for the white man to take care of them to not working for the white man to take care of them. :sarcastic:

Yes...in the 60's during the Civil Rights era democrats voted against the CRA more than republicans did. Then in the late 60's until now the democrat party has turned more liberal than dixiecrat but they managed to keep blacks in their place (not my view of them but the view of the left) by saddling them with inferiority complexes and buying votes with public dollars. Even to this day the left tells blacks they need laws like affirmative action just to get hired because they are inferior to whites. Its not the right telling blacks they need special laws to get a job. I mean if someone told me a law was needed to force an employer to hire me Id feel pretty shitty and down about it.

variablebinary
11-05-11, 00:18
Even to this day the left tells blacks they need laws like affirmative action just to get hired because they are inferior to whites.

Eh? Actually take a moment to read Executive Order 11246 and Executive Order 10479, because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with affirmative action.

Belmont31R
11-05-11, 00:32
Eh? Actually take a moment to read Executive Order 11246 and Executive Order 10479, because what you said has absolutely nothing to do with affirmative action.

I only looked up the first one but it says right on a .gov website:

Based on the utilization analyses under Executive Order 11246 and the availability of qualified individuals, the contractors establish goals to reduce or overcome the under-utilization. Good faith efforts may include expanded efforts in outreach, recruitment, training and other activities to increase the pool of qualified minorities and females.

And:

In contrast to the service and supply affirmative action program, OFCCP, rather than the contractor, establishes goals and specifies affirmative action which must be undertaken by Federal and federally assisted construction contractors. OFCCP issued specific national goals for women. The female goal of 6.9 percent was extended indefinitely in 1980 and remains in effect today. Construction contractors are not required to develop written affirmative action programs. The regulations enumerate the good faith steps construction contractors must take in order to increase the utilization of minorities and women in the skilled trades.

http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/aa.htm

Sounds just like what I was talking about. Gov mandates employers to take steps to hire more minorities and females instead of simply hiring those best qualified regardless of race. Blacks need a boost up because they are too stupid to get a job on their own based on merit.

Such is the case with the New Haven fire fighters for whom the promotion and hiring standards were race based rather than merit based with everyone, regardless of race, facing the same testing and grading standards.

I am sure you would like to be denied a job even though you were the most qualified simply because the employer had to fill a quota of having a certain percent of minorities or females on staff. Or if you were black and told we need special laws to get you hired because you don't have what it takes to get a job otherwise. If I were black I would find that insulting that someone else more qualified would be denied a job because I need a helping hand due to having a darker pigment of skin.

variablebinary
11-05-11, 00:44
Such is the case with the New Haven fire fighters for whom the promotion and hiring standards were race based rather than merit based with everyone, regardless of race, facing the same testing and grading standards.

And as we all saw the New Haven case went exactly as it should have when it went before SCOTUS because there should be no obligation to hire those that fail to meet the standard. There is not mandate to hire people that are not qualified.

No where in the federal language does it say you have to hire an under qualified person on the basis of race, and it also says many times over that "The actual selection decision is to be made on a non-discriminatory basis."

So no, you aren't going to find Gucci Mane working as an Aerospace engineer just because he is black due to affirmative action.

The regulations at 41 CFR 60-2.12(e), 60-2.30 and 60-2.15, specifically prohibit quota and preferential hiring and promotions under the guise of affirmative action numerical goals. In other words, discrimination in the selection decision is prohibited.

Belmont31R
11-05-11, 00:53
And as we all saw the New Haven case went exactly as it should have when it went before SCOTUS because there should be no obligation to hire those that fail to meet the standard. There is not mandate to hire people that are not qualified.

No where in the federal language does it say you have to hire an under qualified person on the basis of race, and it also says many times over that "The actual selection decision is to be made on a non-discriminatory basis."

So no, you aren't going to find Gucci Mane working as an Aerospace engineer just because he is black.

This is just not Federal but several states have affirmative action laws. The New Haven case was one and that had been going on a while before it went to court. My point was that black people have been told they need these laws to get hired. Im not debating the idiosyncrasy of the law but what has happened in the past 30 years.

If you look at the sections I quoted it says good faith efforts have to me made to increase the pool of qualified minority candidates. No that does not mean minorities have to be hired but it means government contractors have to make an effort to recruit and train said minorities.

The second sections says contractors must make good faith efforts to increase the utilization of minorities. So they have to go out of their way to find qualified minority workers....:rolleyes:

We can debate the semantics but at the end of the day these types of regulations are aimed at getting more minorities hired, and simply not about who applies and who is most qualified for the job. I would never expect an employer to take extra effort to recruit me, train me, and make me qualified for a job just because of the color of my skin.

variablebinary
11-05-11, 01:10
I would never expect an employer to take extra effort to recruit me, train me, and make me qualified for a job just because of the color of my skin.

I don't know any black people that expect the inverse.

Belmont31R
11-05-11, 01:17
1.1% of the population of UT is black. So you're probably right...

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/49000.html

There are people who feel differently...

variablebinary
11-05-11, 02:28
1.1% of the population of UT is black. So you're probably right...

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/49000.html

There are people who feel differently...

1: Not from Utah. Brooklyn is home, so I know I for a fact I know more black personally than you, and I've still not met a person that you describe. Or at the very least, this mindset has not been expressed openly to me.

2. If the benchmark is some people, than that would mean there are plenty of white people, or Asians or Hispanics, that have a chip on their shoulder and expect perks because of skin color. The world is full of shitbags.

Belmont31R
11-05-11, 11:03
1: Not from Utah. Brooklyn is home, so I know I for a fact I know more black personally than you, and I've still not met a person that you describe. Or at the very least, this mindset has not been expressed openly to me.

2. If the benchmark is some people, than that would mean there are plenty of white people, or Asians or Hispanics, that have a chip on their shoulder and expect perks because of skin color. The world is full of shitbags.

There are plenty of black organizations and leaders which support AA like SPLC, NAACP, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton among others. Im sure there are quite a few black people who don't want it but its just a simple fact there are some high profile people and organizations within the black community who do. Im not saying every black person out there supports it.