PDA

View Full Version : Bakon....

WillBrink
11-04-11, 14:07
Love Bacon? Love vodka? Was just a matter of time...

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/IMG_0094.jpg

Anyone tried it???

P2000
11-04-11, 21:57
Wow that is crazy. But I would like to try it!

sadmin
11-04-11, 22:05
Don't Tibetans drink a home brew liquor mixed with bacon fat?

Gutshot John
11-04-11, 22:07
Absolut swine!

HES
11-04-11, 22:11
My world is now complete. This for hydration, tactical bacon for sustanince

LHS
11-05-11, 00:27
Honestly, I think it'd go great in a bloody Mary.

Norinco
11-05-11, 00:59
I love bacon and I love vodka. But this seems wrong...
I would try it though.

WillBrink
11-05-11, 08:02
I love bacon and I love vodka. But this seems wrong...
I would try it though.

What would one mix it with, gravy? :meeting:

Jer
11-05-11, 12:48
Honestly, I think it'd go great in a bloody Mary.

Don't do it! We made that same mistake. We bought a bottle to mix up bloody mary's with and they were terrible. Use that same money to buy a better-than-well-vodka and you'll be much happier.

LHS
11-05-11, 12:53
Don't do it! We made that same mistake. We bought a bottle to mix up bloody mary's with and they were terrible. Use that same money to buy a better-than-well-vodka and you'll be much happier.

Good to know. Personally, I detest vodka (had a bad experience with it in high school many moons ago), but I like to keep some on hand for friends.

Jer
11-05-11, 12:56
Good to know. Personally, I detest vodka (had a bad experience with it in high school many moons ago), but I like to keep some on hand for friends.

That's understandable. I still can't eat anything cinnamon flavored thanks to After Shock and that was 17yrs ago... first hangover. lol

I do like vodka and can tell you that I don't like this crap so if you don't like vodka you really won't like this one.

Ned Christiansen
11-06-11, 09:59
There is nothing, NOTHING that can't be made better with bacon. This summer I saw bacon flavored chewing gum..... right next to the Band-Aids made to look like strips of bacon.

Of the major food groups (bread, grease, salt), I'd say bacon is the most tactical. Wanna lube your AR in an emergency? Bacon. Wanna make your AR a pound lighter? Jettison the pound of bacon by cutting the four zip-ties holding it on to the fore end (being mindful of course that there goes your emergency sustenance and gun lube).

LHS
11-06-11, 11:03
Did you know that an AR can even be used to cook bacon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snI0SU_irxY