PDA

View Full Version : noob with questions

ramis
11-23-07, 17:18
This forum is great source of information and I'm glad I found it.

I've looked over "The Chart" and I wondering where Cavalry Arms fit in. I understand that they supply parts to sabre arms. What does everyone think about their one piece lowers?

Also, can anyone recommend some reading on the ar-15. Some people really didn't like The Black Rifle books so what else would you recommend?

ramis

ZGXtreme
11-23-07, 17:28
Regarding The Chart and the Cavalry Arms rifles and lowers. I am sure Rob will chime in an you will have the word straight from the "authors" mouth but I believe it is safe to say that the CavArms products do not compare to any of the weapons listed on the chart. After reading many of the negative comments thoughout the errornet I know I would not use one. You'd be much better served by one of the rifles at the upper level of The Chart.

Regarding reading, I have shyed away from the books over the platform and still learned quite a bit over the system just for this board. Being the net, you should take anything you read with an open mind but there are professional individuals from the industry that frequent these boards so most of the time you can take what you read and place some validity to it.

Hope this helps a little until Rob can chime in and settle your question for good.

ramis
11-23-07, 19:32
Olympic

huh?:confused:

I was asking about cavalry arms

ZGXtreme
11-23-07, 20:02
huh?:confused:

I was asking about cavalry arms

I apologize! Long couple days at work with the holiday season starting and people getting stupid. I have edited my initial reply to you. Simply substituted Cavalry Arms for what I initially posted as Olympic. Again, I apologize bro.

ramis
11-23-07, 20:53
:D
no problem

Shihan
11-24-07, 17:50
I believe the only thing that Cav supplies SD is the poly lowers. There regular complete lowers use a commercial RE and that is about all I can add about them.