PDA

View Full Version : Raven pmag dimensions?

ZoomByU
11-08-11, 16:35
Can someone tell me the dimensions of a raven AR pmag carrier please? *I want to put one on my duty belt but want to make sure it fits first. Thanks

TomF
11-08-11, 16:48
Approximately 5" wide overall.

ZoomByU
11-08-11, 18:06
Approximately 5" wide overall.

Thanks I sent an email but didnt get a reply. If someone reads it you can tell them to disregard it. Will be ordering soon.

MSteele
11-10-11, 20:13
Just got 2 in the mail today and they both fit on the belt with a handgun mag holder also. The best part is the new ones actually fit both pmags and USGI mags via tension screw.

SWATcop556
11-10-11, 20:31
I was talking with Tom the other day and he mentioned that the new AR mag carriers were adjustable. I have one headed my way for T&E and if it is like the rest of the RCS I have it will be a great addition.

I'll be putting it and some new RCS gear through its paces over the next few months and I'll be posting a write up on the new mag carrier probably after the first of the year.

TomF
11-11-11, 10:02
Thanks I sent an email but didnt get a reply. If someone reads it you can tell them to disregard it. Will be ordering soon.

Your email was sent Sunday Nov 6th and was replied to on Wednesday the 9th. It takes us a couple days to catch up from the weekend, but all emails are responded to.

If I can help with anything else, please ask.