PDA

View Full Version : New Member from West Virginia

Aussie Arms
11-25-07, 13:00
Hello one and all,

Just thought I would say a big hello to everyone.

Some of you know me from other forums, including the XCR Forum, where I seem to hang out a fair bit.

I'm a fan of anything that goes bang, and I'm here to contribute as well as learn from you all.

As you may have guessed from my accent, I not originally from here in West Virginia, I'm from the "Land Down Under".

Although by some standards I don't have a big collection, my collection consists of systems that I want rather than what I need. My latest purchase is a 12" SBR XCR, which after a couple of vistits to the range is impressing me the more I shoot it.

variablebinary
11-25-07, 14:19
Hello one and all,

Just thought I would say a big hello to everyone.

Some of you know me from other forums, including the XCR Forum, where I seem to hang out a fair bit.

I'm a fan of anything that goes bang, and I'm here to contribute as well as learn from you all.

As you may have guessed from my accent, I not originally from here in West Virginia, I'm from the "Land Down Under".

Although by some standards I don't have a big collection, my collection consists of systems that I want rather than what I need. My latest purchase is a 12" SBR XCR, which after a couple of vistits to the range is impressing me the more I shoot it.

Welcome Aussie. You'll like this forum quite a bit I think. Share some of those SBR photos in the Assault Rifles section. They are very cool.

9x19
11-25-07, 18:59
Welcome! :)

M4arc
11-25-07, 18:59
Welcome! Please make yourself at home. :)

Norva
11-25-07, 20:18
Welcome to the forum!

PacoM4
11-25-07, 20:35
What part of WV do you live in mate? I live in Capon Bridge, WV

Aussie Arms
11-26-07, 04:16
I live in Romney Mate!

If you think about it you probably know me? :cool:

Thank you all for your warm welcome, I am looking forward to getting to know you.

PacoM4
11-26-07, 07:21
We're practically neighbors!! Hmm, I don't think that I've come across any Aussies in WV before.

We do a lot of canoeing on the South Branch.