PDA

View Full Version : redacted

VooDoo6Actual
11-11-11, 12:33
redacted.

montanadave
11-11-11, 12:37
Cheating spouses everywhere are stocking up on throwaway mobiles as we speak. :lol:

Irish
11-11-11, 12:59
No bueno.

Honu
11-11-11, 13:11
WOW that guy saved his business his kid to bad his wife is getting busy somewhere buy leaving her phone with her friend at the mall so all seems cool :)

I have to think what does MSpy do with everything its keeping on all the people ? so the spy company is gathering data also :) hehehehe

Alric
11-11-11, 13:15
How is a person choosing to monitor their own hardware or equipment a Constitutional issue? It would probably be a Constitutional issue if you *couldn't* do this by Federal law.

Moose-Knuckle
11-11-11, 14:25
How is a person choosing to monitor their own hardware or equipment a Constitutional issue? It would probably be a Constitutional issue if you *couldn't* do this by Federal law.

SCOTUS has ruled that the 4th protects ones reasonable expectation of privacy. I'm sure some suave divorce attorney will use that to lessen the blow to his client by their jilted spouse in the event that the adultry was proven via such devices.

Alric
11-11-11, 14:40
SCOTUS has ruled that the 4th protects ones reasonable expectation of privacy. I'm sure some suave divorce attorney will use that to lessen the blow to his client by their jilted spouse in the event that the adultry was proven via such devices.

I was under the impression that the Constitution only restricted the government, not what private citizens can do to their own things.

Moose-Knuckle
11-11-11, 14:52
I was under the impression that the Constitution only restricted the government, not what private citizens can do to their own things.

I would say you assume correct. That is why I gave an example of an attorney having evidence thrown out in a divorce court if aquired in such a manner. It would make for an interesting case for sure.

pilotguyo540
11-11-11, 16:35
I don't see a constitutional issue. Legality is highly questionable. Its just very sad.

As for the douche in the video, if his wife ever finds out he tapped her phone, she is going to walk.

Honu
11-11-11, 22:20
got to say I see this on the movies turning phones into devices like this did not think it was real that it will be on no matter what etc.. ?
thats got to be a battery burner for the phone ? you think their would be some way of knowing its on your phone ?

I might do it to my kids for their safety etc.. when they are younger if they get phones ? but would let them know whats up

Gutshot John
11-11-11, 22:32
Actually that would be a violation of Federal wiretap laws. You can't record people without consent or a warrant.

I smell a hoax.