PDA

View Full Version : explain the triple tap to me

tmckay2
11-13-11, 23:13
and its nice price tag. don't get it at all. even if it reduces recoil, muzzle rise AND sound its nearly the cost of a suppressor.

Dionysusigma
11-13-11, 23:26
1) K
2) A
3) C
4) Inconel (if I remember right)
5) It reduces recoil and muzzle rise, but isn't a suppressor

tmckay2
11-13-11, 23:34
i don't get the first three. knights makes outrageously priced stuff that is slightly better than everything else, if even better at all. inconel is a waste of time and money. its "neato" but does nothing. the last point is reasonable, though still doesn't justify a price tag of a suppressor when it doesn't do any of those things to the degree a suppressor does.

Reagans Rascals
11-13-11, 23:41
it is designed to be a blast baffle for their NT4 suppressor, hence the Inconel construction and why it is engineered to be a QD mount.

its pretty much just a battle comp made to mount their suppressor

If you don't own or plan to own an NT4 suppressor, go with the Battle Comp...

Reagans Rascals
11-13-11, 23:46
i don't get the first three. knights makes outrageously priced stuff that is slightly better than everything else, if even better at all. inconel is a waste of time and money. its "neato" but does nothing. the last point is reasonable, though still doesn't justify a price tag of a suppressor when it doesn't do any of those things to the degree a suppressor does.

I read an article some time ago that said high price call girls aren't any better than the lesser expensive ones... the difference is they realized that if they set their price high it makes people think "well shit this one must really be worth it...." so plenty of people are willing to pay for "quality".... when the 2 terms "high quality" and "expensive" are not synonymous

buckjay
11-14-11, 00:14
I read an article some time ago that said high price call girls aren't any better than the lesser expensive ones... the difference is they realized that if they set their price high it makes people think "well shit this one must really be worth it...." so plenty of people are willing to pay for "quality".... when the 2 terms "high quality" and "expensive" are not synonymous

and looks ;)

Iraqgunz
11-14-11, 00:17
Use the search feature. If you don't want to spend 400.00 plus then don't buy it.