PDA

View Full Version : M&P trigger jobs

Leonidas
11-25-07, 23:33
Has anyone had the chance to compare the trigger jobs between Mr. Burwell and Mr. Bowie? And if so what are you thoughts?

Jim D
11-25-07, 23:44
I would wager that Bowie's is worth the wait.

My M&P took 3 trips to Burwell before it was what I asked for one day 1. He was very helpful and understanding through the process, but there was no excuse for it needing to go back to him twice.

NCPatrolAR
11-26-07, 06:21
I have two guns that have been done by Dan and fired several done by Bowie. Personaly, I prefer Dan's work. I havent had any problems with his trigger or texturing jobs.

John_Wayne777
11-26-07, 07:23
Has anyone had the chance to compare the trigger jobs between Mr. Burwell and Mr. Bowie? And if so what are you thoughts?

My trigger was worked over by Burwell. It's a good job.

The trigger on the M&P is never going to be that glass rod breaking sensation that you get on a high dollar 1911 trigger job, but his work does make the weapon easier to shoot accurately.

UPSguy
11-26-07, 14:06
At TDI I got the chance to be taught by and use one of David Bowie's M&Ps. Actually 2 of his M&Ps. The triggers were very nice. I have not shot one of Dans and I am sure his are nice too. The big difference is the point of reference the 2 smiths are coming from. David is a SWAT cop and his modifications are intended for those using the gun for serious use. When I finally get off my butt and send my 2 M&Ps to get worked on it will be to David Bowie.