PDA

View Full Version : redacted

VooDoo6Actual
11-14-11, 20:18
redacted.

willowofwisp
11-14-11, 20:21
Chinas home market may be failing but they are booming in the rare earth industries, especially after the laws they passed last fall.

Abraxas
11-14-11, 20:25
Good post.

An Undocumented Worker
11-14-11, 20:57
Surely you jest.

If they collapse, everyone collapses. Though I bet we would recover faster, assuming the politicians let the collapse happen unimpeded.

Mauser KAR98K
11-14-11, 21:14
Communism don't work, no matter how hard you try to disguise it.

obucina
11-14-11, 21:19
even though they like to mock us....i personally think that they do so due in part because most of america has no idea of the extent of their environmental destruction, the boondoggle that is the three gorges dam, and the entire (ghost) towns of double digit floor apt buildings. my friend has satellite and central china tv, they talk about a 40 percent increase in pork prices in just 30 days, large populations of people who migrate due to "unforeseen" environ circumstances...quite frankly, marx was partially right. but, he forgot a word....unchecked STATE capitalism(as it is called now) will eat itself. if this means that there are less sub par electronics and counterfeit goods sold on ebay, then good. i just have one question for the red dragon, "how is that single shining path workin' out for ya?"

Nathan_Bell
11-15-11, 11:15
Their real-estate bubble is popping as we watch. 20% to 30% drop in value per-month in some areas.

even though they like to mock us....i personally think that they do so due in part because most of america has no idea of the extent of their environmental destruction, the boondoggle that is the three gorges dam, and the entire (ghost) towns of double digit floor apt buildings. my friend has satellite and central china tv, they talk about a 40 percent increase in pork prices in just 30 days, large populations of people who migrate due to "unforeseen" environ circumstances...quite frankly, marx was partially right. but, he forgot a word....unchecked STATE capitalism(as it is called now) will eat itself. if this means that there are less sub par electronics and counterfeit goods sold on ebay, then good. i just have one question for the red dragon, "how is that single shining path workin' out for ya?"