PDA

View Full Version : LMT Parts

evilmonkey
11-26-07, 09:52
Does anyone know where I can find LMT stripped lowers and stripped uppers?

M4arc
11-26-07, 10:27
LMT doesn't sell stripped uppers and lowers.

evilmonkey
11-26-07, 11:35
Ya thats what I figured, Thanks M4

M4arc
11-26-07, 13:57
No problem. You may get lucky and find someone selling just an upper receiver, if they used the barrel for another project or you might find a lower without a buttstock but LMT doesn't sell them directly.

LMT wants to avoid what happened to RRA where people were installing cheap parts on RRA receivers and passing them off as complete/factory guns.

boltcatch
11-26-07, 19:19
Another refugee from places not to be mentioned!

Send MSTN an email, they probably have LMT uppers without barrels sitting around - IIRC, they've advertised some for sale in the past.

M4arc
11-26-07, 19:31
Another refugee from places not to be mentioned!

Send MSTN an email, they probably have LMT uppers without barrels sitting around - IIRC, they've advertised some for sale in the past.

Welcome boltcatch and thanks for the tip on MSTN!

evilmonkey
11-26-07, 19:36
Ya I dont blame LMT for what they are doing with QC. With LMT and bravo I dont think Ill buy any other parts. I wanted a complete upper from bravo but I doubt its going to be available for a while with the screwed up barrels that were sent to them. Im probably going with plan B on this one, and Im going to get the CMT upper from Bravo with a sabre barrel. For the lower I'm going with the CMMG with a magpul stock or the vltor. For the BCG I'll go with the LMT that I have for spares! I'm going to a gun show this weekend, so I'll probably pick up the cmmg lower then order the CMT LPK and upper from Bravo. I'll have to wait a couple of weeks before I can order the barrel and the stock. I'll wait for the next build for an all LMT when I can afford to buy the parts all together. Il post some pics in a few weeks with the finished build. Thanks for the advice M4:)