PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk plug in

ZoomByU
11-17-11, 20:50
Can someone update the tapatalk plug in? I have all sorts of problems opening threads with tapatalk. I sent an email to tapatalk and they said the site has a really old tapatalk plug in.

ZoomByU
11-21-11, 05:58
I can look at topics that I've replied in or already looked at last week. I cannot look at new topics since about last week. Please help this site has a ton of good info but I rarely sit at my home computer at look at the site.

Army Chief
11-21-11, 06:06
Good point -- I've run into this as well.

Will take a look later today if I get a chance.

AC

Brimstone
11-21-11, 21:36
My Tapatalk runs well everywhere except the Equipment Exchange. I am using it now and I get an error message every time I try and get into EE.

ZoomByU
11-23-11, 05:24
My Tapatalk runs well everywhere except the Equipment Exchange. I am using it now and I get an error message every time I try and get into EE.

It has always done that for me. Well it's gotten worse I can't even look at the topics I've replied in now. I'm gonna contact tapatalk again and see what they say.

Trvlngnrs
12-10-11, 20:16
This forum causes my Tapatalk to crash.

Brimstone
12-10-11, 20:50
In the past few days, Tapatalk has not been working with this forum at all. Since I updated Tapatalk, it hasn't worked.

Shoulderthinggoesup
12-10-11, 20:56
I cant use the ee, and can usually not look at the last page or two of threads... only old posts.

would be so nice to have that fixed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

leadsender
12-10-11, 21:40
It was doing the same for me until I logged out manually and logged back in now I can do everything again

Brimstone
12-10-11, 21:54
It was doing the same for me until I logged out manually and logged back in now I can do everything again

Thanks. That worked for me as well.

Inkslinger
12-12-11, 14:11
That's funny...mine worked fine till I read this thread. Now I'm getting all kinds of errors.