PDA

View Full Version : So...whatever happened to Pat Rogers?

toddackerman
11-27-07, 21:39
Haven't heard or seen anything from him here for over 45-60 days. I also haven't seen much of him on 10-8 recently.

Did he give up on the "Error Net"?

Henchman
11-27-07, 21:47
Haven't heard or seen anything from him here for over 45-60 days. I also haven't seen much of him on 10-8 recently.

He was on 10-8 on 11-16 with a review of a Vang Comp shotgun. If he gave up the error net it would be a loss for us, but I'm sure that he is tired of slugging it out with internet ninjas that don't know horse shit from peanut butter.

toddackerman
11-27-07, 21:58
He was on 10-8 on 11-16 with a review of a Vang Comp shotgun. If he gave up the error net it would be a loss for us, but I'm sure that he is tired of slugging it out with internet ninjas that don't know horse shit from peanut butter.

You're right about the 870 posts on 10-8. Forgot about those. Pretty entertaining. Never thought I would see Pat advocating the "Shotty" for anything more than "Breeching" as he has stated in the past. I guess we all can continue to learn.

Probably right about "slugging it out", but then again I would hope that someone as dedicated as Pat seems to be about "Teaching" would realize that you have to address the lowest level in any class. He could always ignore those who are not willing to learn. Maybe that's what he's doing? I can't say as I have never met the man.

I for one always respected his insights based on the following of EAG graduates' inputs.

losbronces
11-27-07, 22:01

He has posted on Glocktalk recently also.

Robb Jensen
11-27-07, 22:14
Pat made some unprofessional comments about the Mods/Staff and Owners of M4C and was asked not to come back to the forum.