PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: USGI Pre Ban Mags 30rdrs and 20rdrs

Razorhunter
11-26-11, 20:05
SOLD SOLD SOLD

SEND DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net

I have for sale, the following mags. All are USGI mags, some are marked Okay Industries, or "Parsons", and most are marked "La Belle". There may be one other brand stamp, but they all are the same. Some are brand new in sealed plastic bags, and the rest look to be unused, or lightly used. I would bet they are unused, as there is only what appears to be minor finish scuffing, just as you normally see on USGI mags. These mags all date to the late 80's and early 90's. All the preban mags I have ever seen, do not have the date stamp in the side of the aluminum mag body, as modern mags do, but the ones in the plastic bags have the date stamped on the bag.
I am not sorting out by brand, but would rather sort by "NEW IN PLASTIC BAG" or "LIKE NEW, NO BAG"
At this time, I would prefer not to sell off a bunch of singles, and I'd rather sell them in lots of 4 mags, since that works out evenly. I have lower pricing for anyone wanting them all.

1. -NEW IN PLASTIC BAG
-I have 8 of these in the sealed bags.
Price is $80 per 4 mags CONUS plus $6 for Priority Shipping. That equates to $20 per mag plus shipping.

Anyone who wants ALL of the above mags can have them for $150 shipped TYD CONUS.

2. -"LIKE NEW/NO BAG"
-I have 12 of these. You will be just as happy with the condition of these mags as you would with the sealed mags above. Quality and finish appears the same on all. Only difference is the bag.
Price is $60 per 4 mags CONUS plus $6 for Priority Shipping. That equates to $15 per mag plus shipping.

Anyone who wants all 12 of these mags, can have them for $165 shipped TYD.

3. 20rd mags. These have are in excellent shape, but have finish wear on them. They are shiny, just as any mag with finish wear is. Two are marked "COLT AR156", and two are marked "Universal Inds. Div. Simonds Prec. Prod. West Haven, Conn".
I have 4 of these mags. Will take $60 plus $6 shipping for all 4 mags CONUS.

I will have many more of these mags to sell in the near future, if these sell well.

PAYMENT INFO: I cannot take paypal at this time guys. Wish I could, but can't. I can do concealed cash, or US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY.
I ask ONE THING, and that is DO NOT send ANY other type of payment, and then blame it on your wife or girlfriend by saying "oh, she must have gone to the gas station and bought a MO instead".
Please, I only accept US POSTAL MONEY ORDERS from a Post Office or concealed cash. If you do not wish to go to the Post Office to buy a money order, and you do not wish to take the slight risk of sending concealed cash, then you do not want these mags.

I will ship promptly after payment is received.
Thanks guys.