PDA

View Full Version : MOLLE Tactical Magazine Rig with Hydration Compatibility.

Voodoochild
08-19-06, 21:24
So what are your thoughts on this Rig? Saw it on Cheaper than Dirt.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4750/molle136iv0.jpg

Hoplophile
08-20-06, 01:05
Never handled that specific vest but I have been unhappy with chest rigs with internal mag pouches like that.

Raith
08-20-06, 03:03
It looks like a clone of a Hellcat MK2 with the padded shoulders and hydration and a bib that looks like it comes from the Eagle RRV. If you're interested in that design, you should probably buy SOTech instead of someone copying their designs. Doubtless the SOTech quality is a lot higher too.

I don't work for SOTech, but I do like their stuff. :D

eggroll
08-20-06, 11:38
you do get what you PAY for

Voodoochild
08-20-06, 13:56
Could you all reccomend something else? Eagle, SOTech, etc. I appreciate the help.

Hoplophile
08-20-06, 20:24
Could you all reccomend something else? Eagle, SOTech, etc. I appreciate the help.
I choose a Tactical Tailor MAV with their X-harness, a hydration pack and some single AR mag pouches.

Harv
08-21-06, 10:05
Anything that's sold for a price that is "Cheaper then Dirt" should be your first clue on it's quality......;) Way to much other good gear out there to settle on this. Like other's have mentioned, TT, Eagle, SOTech,etc...

Voodoochild
08-21-06, 14:06
You know it is funny I bought a Mil-Spec Plus rifle bag from them and it works great no problems at all. But I will look around I was looking at something like the picture above but dont really need the camelback with it.

Spurholder
09-01-06, 10:18
Have you seen the new Camelbak tactical vest? It retails for around $125, and has the features that you're looking for.

SuicideHz
09-01-06, 12:40
Voodo- I got in on Stickman's GroupBuy for the CDT Molle stuff on TOS and those built in pouches REALLY are awful. I'd put slimmer items in the ones on the side of my "plate carrier" but not mags. The mags don't stick out far enough and the little pieces of bungee are therefore too short and hard to move in and out of the way. You'd HAVE to get MOLLE pouches to use that.