PDA

View Full Version : Cerakote in Northern VA?

pathfinderheli
11-27-11, 19:57
Tried to search on this but could not come up with anything...

Anyone know of someone in the Northern VA area who can Cerakote an entire gun for me?

If no one in the Northern VA area... Who is good to ship to?

Thanks!

Biggy
11-27-11, 22:03
www.redcreektactical.com in Utah does some of the best looking cerakote camo jobs I have ever seen. Check out their photo gallery. I plan on sending two of my builds there real soon.

SHIVAN
11-27-11, 22:09
Try these two: Hatfield's and W.A.R Rifles.

pathfinderheli
11-27-11, 22:22
Try these two: Hatfield's and W.A.R Rifles.

Hatfields only does Duracoat.... Surprised for as much custom work that they do that they have not dipped in to Cerakote.

I know W.A.R. as well... Had them do some F/H work. Will call them...

bluskyav
10-31-13, 21:52
Perimeter Defense in Leesburg, VA is a Cerakote certified and trained applicator. Those guys are armorers too. www.pdcerakote.com

BigDaddybluesman
11-01-13, 09:47
If you go on the Cerakote web site they have a list of all authorized Cerakote applicators by state.

og556
11-01-13, 09:49
I believe Blue Ridge Arsenal's new gunsmith does cerakote. I have not checked out his prices.

advan031
11-01-13, 11:15
www.redcreektactical.com in Utah does some of the best looking cerakote camo jobs I have ever seen. Check out their photo gallery. I plan on sending two of my builds there real soon.

I've sent one rifle to Ernie and he does excellent work!

bluskyav
11-01-13, 12:09
Ok...Perimeter Defense, LLC is on the NIC/Cerakote website as trained and Certified. Not one of the other companies mentioned in the thread is trained and certified by Cerakote..(yup.check it out on the Cerakote factory website..good idea!)....big difference. Anyone can order Cerakote of Brownell's, buy a spray gun and "do" Cerakote..I'll go with factory trained and certified before someone effs up my gun coating after dilly-dallying three months. I understand the guys who bother to go to Oregon to get Certified spend alot of time and money getting the factory blessing. A plus is The PD guys are armorers too. PDcerakote and Perimeter Defense are the same outfit.

advan031
11-01-13, 12:38
Ok...Perimeter Defense, LLC is on the NIC/Cerakote website as trained and Certified. Not one of the other companies mentioned in the thread is trained and certified by Cerakote..(yup.check it out on the Cerakote factory website..good idea!)....big difference. Anyone can order Cerakote of Brownell's, buy a spray gun and "do" Cerakote..I'll go with factory trained and certified before someone effs up my gun coating after dilly-dallying three months. I understand the guys who bother to go to Oregon to get Certified spend alot of time and money getting the factory blessing. A plus is The PD guys are armorers too. PDcerakote and Perimeter Defense are the same outfit.

Check again Red Creek Tactical in Utah is certified.

bluskyav
11-01-13, 13:12
I'm pretty sure the blog is about Cerakote in Northern Virginia. But yup..I see Red Creek in the State of Utah is a factory certified/trained Cerakote applicator like Perimeter Defense in Leesburg, VA.

swinokur
11-02-13, 04:20
Call Engage Armament in Rockville. They have a guy in NOVA who does Cerakote for them. Good work from what I've seen.

jastone7373
11-02-13, 21:00
Funny I came across this thread. I also live in Northern Va and have been looking for a cerakote applicator as well.

Per a suggestion in this thread, I got one of the owners of PD LLC on the phone and talked with him about my current build and my goals for it.

In addition to cerakoting, they also offer SBR engraving, and full armorer services. I got the impression they definitely know their stuff. I'll be dropping my rifle off with them next week/weekend at some time..