PDA

View Full Version : WTS: (withdrawn from sale) 1pn34 1st Gen Russian Night Vision ( NO LONGER FOR SALE )

kbi
11-29-11, 23:55
withdrawn from wts section!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE

Selling elsewhere

I have a surplus/unissued Russian 1PN34 1st gen night vision scope that I had aquired back in july of 2009 that Im gonna sell . Ive only taken it out 3 time's to make shure it work's in the summer of 2009,fall 2010 and 11/27/2011 ) and have never fired it on a weapon. Figure it has been on 40-50 minute's while I looked around the back yard at what lurk's in the darkness.

I figure a collector of russian or cold war item's would like this item for there collection or as a conversation piece.

Im asking $375.00 (NO LONGER AVAILABLE) with no shipping. It can be picked up at my place of work in chantilly Va.

Pictured on my SGL20 ( rifle is not for sale!

Transit chest and accessories

Exterior has a couple rust spot's but lettering is all legible

Railing pictured is about 17-20yd's from where Im standing

This is the unit cranked about 60-75% to show the range finding reticle and a blemish that has always been there. The image is a tree and fence line about 65-75 yards from the house.

Power dial and marking ( circa 1981 I think.

Couple pic's of the lens

Daylight filter but no way did I even attempt to try it out.

And the converted battery adapter that use 1.2V rechargeable NIMH accu batteries

Content's of kit.

#1 Scope
#2 Tube with cam's for AK47,RPK,SVD,RPG (no 5.45)
#3 OE battery (dead)
#4 Extra eye piece
#5 Carry case/bag/webbing
#6 Bulb's
#7 Manual's (all in russian)
#8 Transit chest (condition excellent even with a lil rust)

Again to set the ground rule no shipping (wont change my mind on the subject so dont ask)

NO LONGER AVAILABLEAsking price $375.00 for the whole kit NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Method's of payment : USPS money order,certfied check,Cash

And the scope will be available for pickup when I get back to work on december 5th at the chantilly auto park from my lil week off.

Question's please message me ( WITHDRAWN FROM WTS SECTION )