PDA

View Full Version : Dave Spaulding south Florida March 3 & 4, 2012

EagleTactics
12-03-11, 19:52
Dave Spaulding will be offering his Combative Handgun course in south Florida March 3 & 4, 2012. Course will be held at a private range in Homestead and will include an introduction to his reduced light combatives on training day one. Total round count for the course will be 700 rounds, and total cost for the course will be $375. A 50% deposit is required when you sign up and the remaining balance will be due 4 weeks before the course.

You can read about the course, and Dave, on his website http://www.handguncombatives.com/.

If you have any questions about the class, location, or any other logistics please contact me directly; eagletactics2AThotmail.com. When you email me please include "Dave Spaulding" in the subject line. For specific details about the course, or payment information please contact Dave at handguncombatives@gmail.com.

In case someone has not heard of him:

Dave Spaulding was a police officer in Ohio for 28 years, and then worked in Federal Security until he recently retired. While a police officer he worked patrol, investigations, jail operations, commanded a Federal drug task force, and spent 12 years in SWAT. As a student of the art he has trained at many of the major schools in the country. Thunder Ranch, Gunsite, the Mid-south Institute, Chapman Academy, and Kelly McCann's CRUCIBLE, just to name a few of the schools he has attended. Hell, the guys master’s thesis was about the terminal ballistics of handgun rounds! He was named Law Enforcement trainer of the year in 2010 by ILEETA, and has written over a 1,000 articles for several different magazines. He has written a book with the same title of this course, and has a series of videos on you-tube for Ruger. He has spent his entire adult life studying what he calls "interpersonal armed conflict", and has developed a very progressive and reality based training program. He has interviewed people from all walks of life who have been in combat, gun fights, and shootings and incorporates those lessons with his own experiences.

This will be my third course with Dave as I think he offers one of the best handgun courses available. His classes require the student to constantly focus on the fundamentals of shooting even while covering more "tactical" skills. He is one of the better teachers I have trained with in regards to the fundamental skills needed to shoot a pistol well. He works with each student individually to help improve their own performance and does not let the class get away from anyone. However, he makes sure to provide a constant challenge for every student regardless of their skill level and the course never slows down or gets boring. He does not teach anything fancy, or complicated, just simple, practical and well thought out techniques. The man has no ego, never gets impatient and sincerely listens to every student.

Thanks,

Danny

oef24
12-03-11, 23:17
I am interested in this course. Is this going to take place at Henry's place? Thanks.

O

miamitj
12-04-11, 18:00
I've took one of Dave's previous classes and left very happy. He is a very practical, no nonsense kind of instructor. No ego, no attitude, and very sound instruction.

I'm already signed up and even signed up the kid that works with me. I'm excited as I know this class will be well worth the money ..

EagleTactics
12-05-11, 17:48
oef24,

Yes the class will be held at Henry's range.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and hopefully I'll get to meet you at the course.

Thanks,

Danny

EagleTactics
12-10-11, 17:56
Wanted to update this and let everyone know that Dave has added a paypal option on his webpage.

So everyone can now either mail him a check, or just hit the paypal option on his site.

Thanks.

EagleTactics
01-10-12, 19:35
This class in now closed.

I am going to start a waiting list, so if you are interested please email at eagletactics2AThotmail.com and let me know.

Thanks.