PDA

View Full Version : My experience with Precognition or how some yahoo left about 100 pieces of 10mm brass

Heavy Metal
12-10-11, 17:58
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/11/feeling-the-future-is-precognition-possible/

Is precognition real? I have had some experiences in my life that I would describe as truly precognitive, the last one today

Last night I had a dream some idiot left a bunch of 10mm brass at the range.

Today, I met a friend at a public range I used to frequent heavily before I started using a friend's farm. He needed his Amipoint re-zeroed.

I have frequented that range for about 16 years, heavily prior to about 2006. I always picked-up any centerfire brass I found. Never do I recall finding any 10mm brass. As I save all the brass except the hunting calibers I give to another friend, there is no 10mm cull bucket in my collection of brass-filled kitty-litter buckets and old coffee cans.

Out of hundreds of visits in over a decade and a half, I have apparently found little or no 10mm brass.

Last night I dreamed of finding a big score and today I found approximately 100 10mm cases. Brass so expensive, only a fool would leave it.

This is a bit creepy. I do not believe random chance can do this one justice.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-10-11, 19:06
I was wondering when you were going to post that story.

ALCOAR
12-10-11, 19:17
:lol: ^^^^

I dream of blondes, brunettes, and an occasional red head....10mm brass, never:D

HK51Fan
12-11-11, 19:22
dianetics! The power of positive thought.

At least that's what my ex girlfriend's mother used to say when something like that happened.