PDA

View Full Version : Sights for P2000

Quick Stick
12-11-11, 10:35
Hey guys, I need some help. I want to replace the factory sights on my P2000, but I can't find what I want. I see different manufactures making sights for USP's and the P30, but not the P2000.
I am guessing the dovetails are not the same for the P2000 and any other model? What I am wanting is plain black rear/tri. front.
If the dovetails aren't the same, does any one have the measurement's for a USP/P30 rear. Thanks in advance:lol:

Cosmo M3
12-11-11, 10:50
Hey guys, I need some help. I want to replace the factory sights on my P2000, but I can't find what I want. I see different manufactures making sights for USP's and the P30, but not the P2000.
I am guessing the dovetails are not the same for the P2000 and any other model? What I am wanting is plain black rear/tri. front.
If the dovetails aren't the same, does any one have the measurement's for a USP/P30 rear. Thanks in advance:lol:

You can email Dawson Precision and have them make you something or try out the different colored Trijicons.

Overall, you don't have many options for the P2000 (hence why I sold mine and bought a Glock 19 GEN4)

Clobbersauras
12-11-11, 18:53
I have a P2000 and have the same issue. I haven't found a set I like yet but I use a weapon light with mine so I'm OK for now.

Streamlight TLR3.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r151/clobbersauras/IMG_1944.jpg

loupav
12-11-11, 19:55
There are Mepro's which are the HK factory or if you just want the front sight done, you can send your slide to Tool-Tech which is Trijicon's custom shop and have them install a front night sight in to your original sight post and done.

http://www.tooltechgunsight.com/tooltechservices.html

Quick Stick
12-11-11, 20:16
loupav, thanks for the link. I don't have any experience with Dawson sights, but will check them out. Do you guys know any other manufacturers who will do a "custom" sight?

The Dumb Gun Collector
12-11-11, 21:04
Tool tech is the way. HK does an excellent job of sighting their pistols that you will never g from an off the shelf set. I sent my P30 and my Colt rail gun them and they do excellent work. All my guns will be done this way from here on out.