PDA

View Full Version : Internet censorship bill, politicians want to mimic China!

crusader377
12-13-11, 08:29
I think this is wrong on so many levels from government trying to take our 1st amendment rights to having politicians that want to follow the lead of China which is a communist dictatorship. What are your thoughts?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mpaa-head-chris-dodd-online-censorship-bill-chinas-model_611984.html

Mauser KAR98K
12-13-11, 11:23
Keep buying it cheap and stacking it deep.

HK51Fan
12-13-11, 12:50
I'm really getting tired of the retards on the hill!

Pork Chop
12-13-11, 12:59
Keep buying it cheap and stacking it deep.

Exactly. Were going to need it.

Sooner...........or later.

Or until they pass legislation making you a terrorist for doing so..........wait.......?????:)

Caeser25
12-13-11, 17:30
Is it me or is the crazy train picking up speed?

There's gonna be ALOT of po'd sheeple once they find out how much money has been stolen via the The Fed bailouts :ph34r:

HK51Fan
12-13-11, 17:46
It's like there is a timeline somewhere and it's counting down...things are speading up and people are getting more combative and aggressive! It's weird and scary. :jester:

Mauser KAR98K
12-13-11, 19:20
You know, it is oppressive and depressing crap like this that has me eying a new KISS typer upper, an AK-74 varient, a new 12 gauge, and a 9mm for my mom, rather than saving for a new Gretsch guitar.. Not to mention spending hours reloading.

Yep, this train isn't just picking up speed, its about to go balls to the wall.

Low Drag
12-13-11, 21:44
Like father like son.....

IIRC Senator Dodd's father was on the team that prosecuted Nazi war criminals. He had access to German law text. He introduced the Gun Control Act of 1968 which was almost word for word the German law from 1938.

lamarbrog
12-14-11, 17:06
I really can't even muster up the energy to pretend to be surprised and offended. This is what they do, and they've been doing it long enough that they're getting to be really good at it.

I wish we'd just hurry up and wash down the toilet hole and get it over with... all this spinning makes me nauseous.

Belmont31R
12-14-11, 23:46
Government, except in very limited quantities, is like kryptonite to freedom.

You can't really do anything but shake your head and realize where we are headed. At the same time we had 9/11 which the government has used repeatedly to trample on our rights and invade areas they had never been before we have also been experiencing a technology boom which mixed with 'the 9/11 excuse' is a recipe for far greater loss of personal freedom than at any point in history.

I am much more fearful of what DC is going to do than anything coming out of the ME.