PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: AAC Blackout FH 51T Suppressor Mount 5/8"x 24

Jer
12-13-11, 13:27
**SOLD**

This is a new take-off suppressor mount/flash hider from AAC. It's a 51-tooth 30cal opening that is good for 6.8SPC, 7.62, .308 & .300 Blackout. It has some light tool marks that have taken the very edge off a few of the teeth but nothing that will affect suppressor mounting. Other than that it's brand spanking new and other than being mounted to a barrel has never been used. New price is $100 plus tax/shipping but I'll take $85 cash face to face & shipping is $5 extra to anywhere in the US including AK & HI. I've got it listed several places so first publicly posted 'I'll take it' by time stamp gets it. If you PM to ask questions this isn't the same as I'll take it so just because we're PMing doesn't demonstrate a commitment to buy so it's still available until I post it's sold. I've got over 3,400 feedback on eBay at 100% positive in the decade or so I've been doing transactions online. This is in addition to the hundreds if not thousands of positive firearm related transactions I've had.

Thanks for looking!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-IHELGaxtVBI/Tuedk8fG6bI/AAAAAAAACXY/xPnluc_EYy8/s512/IMG_3644.JPG