PDA

View Full Version : Girl Facts Vs. Guy Facts

WillBrink
12-13-11, 16:58
This is going around the 'net a bit. This had to be written by a woman, because the person who wrote that does not know sh&% about men....just sayin'

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/378102_300792456627272_229174010455784_1004470_2087821998_n.jpg

First one:

"When a guy is quiet he's listening to you"

Holy mother, anyone that clueless?

Guy Fact: When I guy is quiet, he's hoping you will stop talking, wondering what the score is on X sport, and if your roommate is single and he's paying as much attention to what you are saying as a your dog does when you attempt to teach him how to use the TV remote.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-13-11, 17:12
Fixed them for you....

When a guy is quiet..
-he either fell asleep, has left the room, or farted.

When a guy stares at you,
in the eyes- he's gay; at your boobs- he still might be gay.

When you are laying your head on a guys chest,
-he is thinking how do I get her 12 inches further south?

When a guy calls you everyday-
his buddies are out of town.

When a guy says i miss you-
it means get out quick, his other girlfriend is coming over.

When a guy is in love and says I love you-
get it in writting in the pre-nup.

And...
When a girl stares at you...
she is checking out her outfit in your bald heads reflection.
:p

MAUSER202
12-13-11, 21:38
LMFAO:D

CarlosDJackal
12-14-11, 08:47
..."When a guy is quiet he's listening to you"

More like "...he has engaged his selective hearing device because you are talking way too much."

Pork Chop
12-14-11, 09:15
This is going around the 'net a bit. This had to be written by a woman, because the person who wrote that does not know sh&% about men....just sayin'

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/378102_300792456627272_229174010455784_1004470_2087821998_n.jpg

First one:

"When a guy is quiet he's listening to you"

Holy mother, anyone that clueless?

Guy Fact: When I guy is quiet, he's hoping you will stop talking, wondering what the score is on X sport, and if your roommate is single and he's paying as much attention to what you are saying as a your dog does when you attempt to teach him how to use the TV remote.

Absolutely.

A woman who, in the near future, will be completely devastated when she discovers the truth about men.

WillBrink
12-14-11, 09:20
Absolutely.

A woman who, in the near future, will be completely devastated when she discovers the truth about men.

Yup. If I were a woman I'd be a lesbian, but that's another topic.

Men; If we can't kill it, eat it, or fu*% it, we don't care about it!

viperashes
12-14-11, 09:25
If I can't play with it's tits, tires, or trigger, I don't want it.

markm
12-14-11, 09:54
Girl facts.... When a Girl is quiet???

She must have died.

Moose-Knuckle
12-14-11, 15:11
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/AKS-74/difference_men_women.jpg

variablebinary
12-15-11, 00:55
Actually...

When my head is on a woman's chest it's time for a motorboat

When her head is on my chest, it's way too high and gets pushed down further...

Otherwise, she's in the kitchen prepping the sammich...

Belmont31R
12-15-11, 01:05
LMAO at some of the comments.

I don't mean to disparage my wife because she is a great lady with a kind heart but whenever we watch a show together we cannot go a single minute without her talking about something that happened. We can never just watch the show, and then spend the commercial breaks talking about stuff.

Only other thing is our double sink bathroom is covered from one side to the other in hair dryers, curling irons, make up, lotion, and whatever else. The only thing I have in there is my tooth brush and old spice. I just ignore it cause she is hot enough to warrant it....along as I can brush my teeth and dry off.

But at the same time I have about 4 pairs of cowboy boots, 5-6 pairs of hiking boots, running shoes, ect. She gives me shit about having more pairs of 'shoes' than here. Yes honey but its different if its slushy out vs. hiking. lol. No desert boots don't work good when its wet out so I have these Lowas when its wet, cold, and slushy.

She doesn't complain UPS shows up so I don't complain about the bathroom.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
12-15-11, 01:13
When I'm quiet, Ive turned off my hearing aides. When Im staring at you, I'm imagining whats in your pants. When you lay your head on my chest, get your hair out of my face. When I call you everyday, Ive got nothing better to do with my time. When I say I miss you, I mean I miss your vagina. When Im in love and I say I love, it probably better than saying I dont...

Moose-Knuckle
12-15-11, 01:21
I don't mean to disparage my wife because she is a great lady with a kind heart but whenever we watch a show together we cannot go a single minute without her talking about something that happened. We can never just watch the show, and then spend the commercial breaks talking about stuff.

Only other thing is our double sink bathroom is covered from one side to the other in hair dryers, curling irons, make up, lotion, and whatever else. The only thing I have in there is my tooth brush and old spice. I just ignore it cause she is hot enough to warrant it....along as I can brush my teeth and dry off.

But at the same time I have about 4 pairs of cowboy boots, 5-6 pairs of hiking boots, running shoes, ect. She gives me shit about having more pairs of 'shoes' than here. Yes honey but its different if its slushy out vs. hiking. lol. No desert boots don't work good when its wet out so I have these Lowas when its wet, cold, and slushy.

She doesn't complain UPS shows up so I don't complain about the bathroom.

Dude, some thing here. My wife cannot STFU during any TV program, thank God for our DVR and the ability to pause and rewind live television!

Just this past Monday I had the honor of cleaning out our shower/tub drain's annual hair clog. Luckily for her I am not squeamish and it is my chore to clean the bathroom as I am a stickler for a clean water closet. Any time she gives me shit for anything I just remind her of the slimy hair plugs that I have had to remove from our drains on her behalf, her rebuttal is always the same "Well I could just shave my head". This is wife #2 for me and I don't care what anyone says, women are far fouler creatures in the bathroom. She still has more shoes than I do firearms so all is well with the world tonight. :D

rojocorsa
12-15-11, 01:48
Indeed it is very easy to tell that was written by a female (probably with her head in the clouds).

Not only is it bullshit, no man would pick those colors to serve a a background.

TehLlama
12-17-11, 01:46
http://artoftrolling.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/chatroulette-trolling-untitled56.jpg

Much closer.

halo2304
12-17-11, 02:14
Girl facts.... When a Girl is quiet???

She must have died.

Sorry guys, I must have found the only girl who doesn't talk much...her five year old son on the other hand! :suicide2: Some times he makes me want to yell "STFU!" I think that's why she's not chatty, she likes the silence.

Thomas M-4
12-17-11, 02:20

BUUUUHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!

I will leave out the technical tap:lol: comment

Artos
12-17-11, 10:20
...an old HS football buddy used to say he wished he was a girl & would have no problem being labeled a slut.

He always thought it was unfair they could get it whenever they wanted but he couldn't.

hilarious thread...

RogerinTPA
12-17-11, 20:26

You should see the operator's manual for the woman. It has to be as thick as a New York City phone book or as large as a complete encyclopedia, with revisions!:p

chuckman
12-18-11, 10:24
Actually...

When my head is on a woman's chest it's time for a motorboat

When her head is on my chest, it's way too high and gets pushed down further...

Otherwise, she's in the kitchen prepping the sammich...

Poetry....and so true....