PDA

View Full Version : Engle Ballistic Research

SinnFéinM1911
12-05-07, 09:35
Does anyone know how to contact this company? I cant find contact info anywhere !

If you have any in on other sub-sonic rifle and pistol ammo.. please reply !

Hootiewho
12-05-07, 09:48
I have some of their .223 subsonics. They are fun for shits and giggles, but that is about it. I imagine with a bolt gun and a can, they'd be alright to eliminate the stray cat here and there, but so would a .22lr. They wont cycle an AR. Their stuff is good quality. I bought my ammo from impact guns.

SinnFéinM1911
12-05-07, 09:51
im lookingfor more of the 7.62 and .45 (and lots of others if these two work out). But I wnat ot call them and everyone I see either went out of business OR are backordered on it.

Its easier for me to work Manufacturer to Manufacturer!

Failure2Stop
12-05-07, 13:30
Got their info at SHOT, give me a second to dig it up.

EDIT-

The website (www.ebr-inc.net) appears to be down (that's why I didn't link it).

The ammo is sold on SRT Arms Website (http://www.srtarms.com/), under the link EBR Ammo. The link provided to EBR there doesn't work, don't know if they are still carrying the ammo, but it might be worth a check.

SinnFéinM1911
12-05-07, 13:33
Got their info at SHOT, give me a second to dig it up.

Roger That ! Thanks !

Madsmiley
12-05-07, 17:58
Another vote for it being extremly quite..

When I first got my can and went to the range with my father-in-law hes sitting at the bench next to me...Since it doesnt cycle the bolt,Im having to manually do it myself.Four shots total.He leans over and says,"whats the matter boy,you cant get that gun to shoot":p

I reply," XXX XXX", I just put 4 rounds down range".......

Failure2Stop
12-06-07, 03:07
I am OCONUS right now, I thought that I had more contact info with me, alas I do not. I will not be able to access the info until early January. I know that is a long time, but if you still need the contact info I will provide a PM when I get it.