PDA

View Full Version : need help with holiday-related stock mod

mattjmcd
12-05-07, 16:14
I'm looking to add a compass to my stock. Also, I need this thing which tells time. I am convinced that this would make my carbine perfect. Any ideas where I might go for such a mod?:D

Sorry.

It's just that it's one of my Christmas faves, is all. I know it's a bit early, but merry Christmas (or, insert appropriate day(s) for your tradition here )to all of you and thanks for making this a good site.:)

toddackerman
12-06-07, 14:55
I'm looking to add a compass to my stock. Also, I need this thing which tells time. I am convinced that this would make my carbine perfect. Any ideas where I might go for such a mod?:D

Sorry.

It's just that it's one of my Christmas faves, is all. I know it's a bit early, but merry Christmas (or, insert appropriate day(s) for your tradition here )to all of you and thanks for making this a good site.:)

I was going to reply to this, but realized that it was so absurd that it would be as foolish to do so as this post is. Sorry!

tiger seven
12-06-07, 15:11
I was going to reply to this, but realized that it was so absurd that it would be as foolish to do so as this post is. Sorry!

He's paraphrasing a line from the movie "A Christmas Story." Have you never seen it? I think he's just wishing a happy holiday season to everyone at M4Carbine.

As an aside, I have seen some vintage (meaning early 20th century) sporting rifles with a compass fitted in the stock. I guess the modern, 21st-century equivalent would be to mount a GPS on your rail. :eek:

Derek

GYates
12-06-07, 15:29
You'll shoot your eye out.

mattjmcd
12-07-07, 10:57
He's paraphrasing a line from the movie "A Christmas Story." Have you never seen it? I think he's just wishing a happy holiday season to everyone at M4Carbine.

As an aside, I have seen some vintage (meaning early 20th century) sporting rifles with a compass fitted in the stock. I guess the modern, 21st-century equivalent would be to mount a GPS on your rail. :eek:

Derek

That's it!:)

As we get closer to 25DEC I know I'll see this movie on cable more and more frequently. Last year, I think one station ran it nonstop for 24 hours. Good stuff.

Again, Merry Christmas!

Shihan
12-07-07, 13:03
[QUOTE=mattjmcd;101770]That's it!:)

As we get closer to 25DEC I know I'll see this movie on cable more and more frequently. Last year, I think one station ran it nonstop for 24 hours. Good stuff.

Again, Merry Christmas![/QUOTE

TBS runs it around the clock every year :D

AMMOTECH
12-09-07, 11:36
I guess the modern, 21st-century equivalent would be to mount a GPS on your rail. :eek:

Derek

:D

Merry Christmas ya'll....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/AMMOTECH/STA75545.jpg

jmart
12-09-07, 12:12
:D

Merry Christmas ya'll....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/AMMOTECH/STA75545.jpg

:D :D :D

One of my favorite movies.

I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!