PDA

View Full Version : The Expendables 2, this time with. . .

Moose-Knuckle
12-18-11, 03:15
The original cast returns with Chuck Norris and Van Damme. Also Willis and Arnold have more scenes.

watch the trailer here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764651/

jaydoc1
12-18-11, 11:26
That. Looks. AWESOME!

variablebinary
12-18-11, 16:59
Funny thing about Sly Stallone.

Lots of people make fun of him for whatever reason, but consider nearly every movie he has directed has been a success...the guy knows what guys want to see.

Dunderway
12-18-11, 18:22

Lots of people make fun of him for whatever reason, but consider nearly every movie he has directed has been a success...the guy knows what guys want to see.

Very true. There aren't many Stallone flicks that I couldn't watch on a lazy Sunday afternoon such as this. He also deserves a lot of credit IMO for films like First Blood and Rocky 1 & 2, which I consider epicly good films on any level.

Abraxas
12-18-11, 19:56

To bad he is a anti gun lefty. I do find his flicks entertaining.

Littlelebowski
12-18-11, 20:42
"Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have. It's pathetic. It really is pathetic. It's sad. We're living in the Dark Ages over there."

Stallone made the statement on the TV program "Access Hollywood" following the shooting death of comedian Phil Hartman. He also urged the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, saying, "It's not 200 years ago. We don't need this anymore."

**** Stallone.

Jellybean
12-18-11, 23:20
To bad he is a anti gun lefty. I do find his flicks entertaining.

Ironic as hell, and a damn shame- I almost cried when he pulled out that speed reload with the 1911 in expendables 1.

Moose-Knuckle
12-19-11, 02:10

As pointed out in this thread, he is a guy making millions playing a tough with a gun, yet he doesn't want you or me having one.

As with most elitists.

PdxMotoxer
12-19-11, 05:07
He doesn't seem to have any issue with his security team carrying guns
to protect his ass. :smile:

VooDoo6Actual
12-19-11, 07:15
I'll share what I personally know from being his BG for 2 years.

He's a DICK.

He is an elitist, has Boo Koo insecurities including his FLAT ass (insiders joke) that he obsesses on. Terrible parent etc.

He also has a CCW LACSO but does not want anybody else in public too.

Typical entitled Hollywood personality full of themselves, hubris, arrogance, hypocrisy, condescending, vituperative & full of oxymorons.

He is a control freak to the MAX.

Other than that great guy....

Never looked back....

Having also had the pleasure of working for Chuck who is a GREAT guy & real deal American all the way....

Someone on his Security Team always has heat.

I always did.

Van Damme is not a brawler at all. Ask Chuck Zito et alia etc. As I know them both.

There is an interesting back story on Stallone's & Van Dammes' relationship that I cannot go into here, BUT it is nice to see that Sly has buried the hatchet so to speak...

Jer
12-19-11, 14:10
A good friend of mine is stationed in Germany in the Airforce where they filmed for this movie. He got to meet the ENTIRE cast and even got tons of pictures and even got to hang out with them at length from what I heard. Pretty cool stuff since lots of my childhood heroes are in these movies.

Moose-Knuckle
12-20-11, 03:45
I'll share what I personally know from being his BG for 2 years.

He's a DICK.

He is an elitist, has Boo Koo insecurities including his FLAT ass (insiders joke) that he obsesses on. Terrible parent etc.

He also has a CCW LACSO but does not want anybody else in public too.

Typical entitled Hollywood personality full of themselves, hubris, arrogance, hypocrisy, condescending, vituperative & full of oxymorons.

He is a control freak to the MAX.

Other than that great guy....

Never looked back....

Having also had the pleasure of working for Chuck who is a GREAT guy & real deal American all the way....

Someone on his Security Team always has heat.

I always did.

Van Damme is not a brawler at all. Ask Chuck Zito et alia etc. As I know them both.

There is an interesting back story on Stallone's & Van Dammes' relationship that I cannot go into here, BUT it is nice to see that Sly has buried the hatchet so to speak...

I always enjoy your stories HOP! :cool:

Jer, that is pretty sweet your bud got hooked up like that!

Irish
12-20-11, 09:46
**** Stallone.

Speaking of Hollywood assholes... Maria Alonso, my now favorite actress, called Sean Penn a "Communist asshole!" in a confrontation at LAX. :D http://wmal.com/Article.asp?id=2357687

WillBrink
05-20-13, 14:36
The original cast returns with Chuck Norris and Van Damme. Also Willis and Arnold have more scenes.

watch the trailer here:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1764651/

Watched the first one last night. I'll pass.