PDA

View Full Version : Who's looking for Sneaky Bags? I found some.

Sticks
12-20-11, 13:28
Sorry latecomers

SOLD OUT

I'm still receiving PM's.

I read a thread here a while back about people looking for some sneaky bags, and could not find any, company status is in question.

My local preferred FFL has a bunch.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sKydO-6v0wc/TvDgDVTxWBI/AAAAAAAABJk/36Z8AOJ8d7Q/s640/Sneaky%252520Bags.jpg

S, M, and L rifle bags, S and L ammo pouches. See pic.

Here's the pricing I get. Rifle bags - $65, $75, and $85 respectively.

Ammo pouches $45 & $55.

More than half off current list.

What's in the picture less one medium grey rifle bag and large grey ammo bag is what is available at the time of this posting.

Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you the contact info for the shop.

JohnnyC
12-20-11, 14:32
Tried to send a PM but I don't know if it went through, I've been having trouble with my iPhone and the forum. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sticks
12-20-11, 19:45
Tried to send a PM but I don't know if it went through, I've been having trouble with my iPhone and the forum. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM I'd appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM received and replied.

MCS
12-20-11, 20:03
What size would fit a 16 inch AR?

Sticks
12-20-11, 20:20
What size would fit a 16 inch AR?

The medium that I grabbed, I used a CMMG with a larger Magpul stock on it, 16" barrel and A2 flash hider for size guess. Should fit my build when I get all the parts in (16" C4, MUR-A1, Vltor A5 eMod)

It left 1-2" going straight in, not angled.

I need to measure my PSL. If it fits, I may go back for a large.

Sticks
12-20-11, 20:52
Lots of interest in the rifle bags, going to go quick.

Plenty of the ammo pouches. They are nice bags. Google search the images for sneaky bags to get an idea of what they look like inside.

Sticks
12-20-11, 21:38
I should clarify.

They are mag pouches. The large that I have has a removable velcro 2 pocket panel, and two side pockets about the size of a water bottle.

Not 100% on the small as I did not look at them all that hard. Probably the same without the side pouches.

NOTE - the one that I have does not have any pistol magazine pouches on it. The others that the shop has may.

titanse05
12-21-11, 12:38
I just called and claimed the Medium blue rifle bag. Thank you very much Dan for sharing this with the fellow members. Even though I'm a newbie to the site I plan on being here for some time to come.

Sticks
12-21-11, 12:55
I just called and claimed the Medium blue rifle bag. Thank you very much Dan for sharing this with the fellow members. Even though I'm a newbie to the site I plan on being here for some time to come.

Good deal!

OK. All the Rifle bags are approximately 12" wide (this will get narrower depending on how pregnant your weapon is).

The Large rifle bag has an inside depth of approximately 41".

Medium is 35".

Small is 29". He has lots of those. Good for folding stock rifles and shottys. Not sure if a 10.5 carbine will fit or not.

Mag Pouches...

Here's a Large with the main flap open. There is another slot in the back for maps, paperwork...

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-PMOAA1lohV4/TvIpT11GhTI/AAAAAAAABJs/7eblMTRvmbQ/s640/Sneaky%252520Bag%252520large.jpg

Here is a couple of the small. The front pouch has elastic bands that look to be about pistol mag size. Then there are the MOLLE straps on the side.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-qUhnh46R0TM/TvIpVgRINLI/AAAAAAAABJ0/5rp6bGSAMVo/s640/Sneaky%252520Bag%252520Small1.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cSJrNMMEtag/TvIpWYg338I/AAAAAAAABJ8/Bt8qwV1167c/s576/Sneaky%252520Bag%252520Small2.jpg

IIRC it has the pouch in the back for maps/papers as well.

He had more hiding that I did not find until today. Should be another Med blue rifle, another greenish large, and 5 more smalls in various colors.

Don Robison
12-21-11, 13:06
Small is 29". He has lots of those. Good for folding stock rifles and shottys. Not sure if a 10.5 carbine will fit or not.

An 11.5" will fit the small rifle bag with the stock collapsed. The medium will also fits my 10.5" with suppressor mounted.

Olywa
12-21-11, 13:16
Those are great prices. They retail a lot more than that. The medium is perfect for a folded Ak.

Sticks
12-21-11, 13:21
An 11.5" will fit the small rifle bag with the stock collapsed. The medium will also fits my 10.5" with suppressor mounted.

Thank you for the intel. I have nothing to size it up against.

Sticks
12-21-11, 13:24
Those are great prices. They retail a lot more than that. The medium is perfect for a folded Ak.

If you can find them. Sneaky Bags as far as I know is Tango Uniform.

The med rifle I picked up has a price tag of $174.95. So yeah, $75 is a smokin' deal.

Turnkey11
12-21-11, 15:40
Are these the same as the ones marketed by One Source Tactical? The tan in the upper right looks a lot like the one I have full of AK crap.

Olywa
12-21-11, 15:49
I have a black medium. To bad about sneaky bags. Great product. TYR tactical is making one similar.

JohnnyC
12-21-11, 18:00
Picked ups matching medium rifle bag and large ammo bag. Thanks again for the lead! Warren said he owes you a beer. Apparently your name has come up a couple times today.

virtualpm
12-21-11, 18:04
Thanks Sticks,

Just scored the last medium rifle back, a large rifle bag and a small battle (shoulder) bag. He still has a couple of large rifle bags, couple of small rifle bags, and several shoulder bags left in stock.

- Scott

Sticks
12-21-11, 18:49
Picked ups matching medium rifle bag and large ammo bag. Thanks again for the lead! Warren said he owes you a beer. Apparently your name has come up a couple times today.

Except I don't drink.

I may have to go back and grab one of the small mag bags. I started to like them a bit more when I was taking the pictures, and there were only 4.

Gotta check the inventory and update the thread anyways.

Sticks
12-21-11, 20:42
Just got a call from my source. Here's what's left (did not tell me what colors).

1 Large rifle
0 Medium rifle
6 Small Rifle
9 Mag bags (not sure large/small numbers). Hope there is a small one left.

Sticks
12-22-11, 13:55
Just got a call from my source. Here's what's left (did not tell me what colors).

1 Large rifle FDE/Tan
0 Medium rifle
6 Small Rifle 2 Blue, 2 FDE/Tan, 1 Silver/Grey, and 1 Green/Grey
9 Mag bags - 2 Black -Small, 5 Blue - Large, 2 Green/Grey - Large.

Updated in Bold.

jonconsiglio
12-22-11, 15:58
Very cool of you to do Sticks!

oef24
12-23-11, 17:18
Sticks,

Thanks for the heads-up. I just snatched up a blue small rifle bag and matching blue small ammo bag. Warren was busy but his daughter took my order.
I suggest that anyone who hasn't placed an order do so quickly. They will not last, especially at this price. Thanks again!

O

Sticks
12-23-11, 18:21
I'm glad that I could help everyone here out that wanted one. It's your (M4C) fault I ended up with a couple. I'd have never known about them and just blew them off.

Talked to the owner today. He's been too busy, so the orders that were placed over the last couple of days will not ship until next week. Item's are pulled and marked, just need boxed up in boxes he does not have (they don't fit in handgun and rifle boxes no matter how hard you try) and sent.

556noob
12-23-11, 18:32
I'm glad that I could help everyone here out that wanted one. It's your (M4C) fault I ended up with a couple. I'd have never known about them and just blew them off.

Talked to the owner today. He's been too busy, so the orders that were placed over the last couple of days will not ship until next week. Item's are pulled and marked, just need boxed up in boxes he does not have (they don't fit in handgun and rifle boxes no matter how hard you try) and sent.

I would like info of seller too. I hope there's still some left.

Which size would I need for a 16" AR15?

I think it was very nice of you to share this with everybody instead of snatching all of it at the great price and reselling them.

Thank you very much.

Sticks
12-23-11, 18:41
I would like info of seller too.

I think it was very nice of you to share this with everybody instead of snatching all of it at the great price and reselling them.

Briefly thought about it and thought better of it.

556noob, PM sent.

oef24
12-23-11, 22:09
Which size would I need for a 16" AR15?

Thank you very much.

Medium would be the way to go for a 16" AR-15. Unfortunately, they are out of Medium right now. I believe a few large are in stock. A large will handle your 16" AR with ease, even with the stock extended.

O

eternal24k
12-23-11, 22:27
who makes these?

Sticks
12-24-11, 04:41
who makes these?

Sneaky Bags is the the brand.

The current company status is Tango Uniform.

It is entirely up to the owners/family if they bring the business back from the dead.

So the only places you are going to find these bags are Craigslist for used, maybe E-bay, Gunbroker, and small hole in the wall gun shops like the one I go to.

I will try to get an inventory update this morning when he opens. I got 3 more PM requests about the small rifle last night. When I was there yesterday at Noonish, he still had the large rifle, and maybe 4 small rifle, and maybe 5 large mag bags. I can not say for sure what colors. I was on a smash and grab errand, and he was armpit deep in customers for his firearm sale. Today is going to be worse ($10 over cost on all firearms).

Now, if the firearm aspect peaked anybody's interest, let me know.

He primarily does handguns. What rifles he has he typically takes them in on trade, and of the 4 AR rifles that he has, they are crap (by M4C standards), except one CMMG 16" w/carbine gas system, "T" marked FSP, aftermarket FCG, Vltor Emod, GG&G MAD w/ranging rear BUIS, after market flash hider that looks like a Troy midevil, but not marked w/ brand. BCG is staked but no brand and I did not think to look for HPT/MPT markings or if it's auto or semi, ambi safety and the rest is factory.

He had a (I think) DPMS lower with a Barret upper on consignment, but the guy came in and swapped out the Barret upper with a Colt (non flat top - fixed carry handle).

He also has about 15 collector type bolt rifles circa WWI & WWII from each nation involved in the conflict. No Mosins at this time but there are a couple 30-06 Springfields, and Mousers (sp?).

His new firearm pricing is comparable with the box stores, and his used/trade-ins are priced (book value) to get out the door.

He is seriously considering going inter-web next year after this little incident with the sneaky bags.

Sticks
12-24-11, 13:39
OK. As of this posting time, there is only 1 large rifle bag in the FDE/Tan color, and 4 large mag bags in blue. That's it.

Closes today at 4:00 MST and will not open again until Wednesday the 28th.

titanse05
12-28-11, 08:50
Any idea when they will ship these out Sticks? I don't want to call and bother them just wondering when I should be looking for my bag to show up.

Sticks
12-28-11, 10:14
Please, call me Sticks. Dan is like an alien name.

What has not shipped, should ship out this week, if not today.

I'll be swinging by there today, so I'll get verification on that.

titanse05
12-28-11, 10:17
Please, call me Sticks. Dan is like an alien name.

What has not shipped, should ship out this week, if not today.

I'll be swinging by there today, so I'll get verification on that.Roger that Sticks.....

Thanks for checking on the status. I would imagine that I was the first one but with the sale that they had last week that he might of waited till this week to deal with them all. My CC was charged and I'm just curious on status.

jaydee1156
12-28-11, 12:24
Thanks for the heads up Sticks !
Warren still had something left to sell :)

Sticks
12-28-11, 16:09
Thanks for the heads up Sticks !
Warren still had something left to sell :)

Yeah, I think he was on the phone with you when I walked in.

He will get them shipped this week. He was very very busy last week with his sale, and is now trying to get caught up. He was not prepared for 15+ orders of rifle and mag bags to get sold in one week. That's a lot of boxes he does not have in that size, and a lot of work for an employee he does not have.

If it comes to it, I will go down on Friday and help him get them out the door by whatever means.

titanse05
12-31-11, 13:21
Did the bags ship out yet?

Sent from my ATRIX using Tapatalk

titanse05
01-05-12, 07:44
Did anyone that purchased one or more of these bags get them yet?

virtualpm
01-05-12, 09:31
I ordered 1 shoulder bag and 2 rifle bags on 12/21 and received them on 1/3.

Be patient, I'm sure you'll get them. He was slammed with unexpected volume of orders, plus his normal Christmas rush, plus he was short-handed with sick employees for a short time over the holiday season as well.

I love them though - the med rifle bag is a perfect fit for my Bison 6.8 AR, and the large fits my tactical 870 shotgun. I can easily get six 25-round ACS 6.8 mags in the small shoulder bag, plus lots of ancillary gear and tools. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

titanse05
01-05-12, 10:06
I ordered 1 shoulder bag and 2 rifle bags on 12/21 and received them on 1/3.

Be patient, I'm sure you'll get them. He was slammed with unexpected volume of orders, plus his normal Christmas rush, plus he was short-handed with sick employees for a short time over the holiday season as well.

I love them though - the med rifle bag is a perfect fit for my Bison 6.8 AR, and the large fits my tactical 870 shotgun. I can easily get six 25-round ACS 6.8 mags in the small shoulder bag, plus lots of ancillary gear and tools. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.I'm being patient......as I haven't called Warren to bother him. I'm glad that you got your gear on Tuesday and are happy with them. I ordered mine on the 21st as well and figured that I would get them sometime this week. I will keep looking out for it.

Mr. Happy
01-05-12, 22:02
Hope you all got one that wanted one. I got the medium and matching mag bag when they first came out for list price, and still think it was worth it.

The (small?) mag bag is meant to fit in the large external pocket, and had a shoulder strap, a belt, and a leg stabilizer for running. I have my M4gery carbine with one 30-round mag in the main bag, and 4 30-round magpuls in the little bag. Also in the little bag is a Glock 19 with 3 additional mags.

In an emergency, I can grab the combo, and when ready can slip the mag bag's shoulder strap over my weak-side shoulder, so the extra rifle mags, the Glock, and its mags are on my strong side hip.

titanse05
01-06-12, 20:53
Well no luck this week. I really hope to get my bag next week.:(

titanse05
01-07-12, 11:35
http://img.tapatalk.com/18036447-81e4-e255.jpg

Well looky what showed up in the USPS mail today. I am very happy now with the bag in hand. Well worth the money and can't wait to hit the range with it. Thanks again sticks for sharing your find, you are a stand up guy!

Sticks
01-07-12, 13:00
Sorry to have been away from this thread...subscription went awol.

Glad to see that everyone's package is showing up. Hope you enjoy!

virtualpm
01-07-12, 13:18
Well looky what showed up in the USPS mail today. I am very happy now with the bag in hand. Well worth the money and can't wait to hit the range with it. Thanks again sticks for sharing your find, you are a stand up guy!

Outstanding!

Sticks
01-07-12, 13:23
BTW everyone...

There are compartments on the rifle bags and mag bags you may not know about.

The rifle bags have a vlecro closed compartment underneath the small zipper compartment at the top of the bag.

Depending on which mag bag you got, look around. What may look like a flap is another pocket.

Captiva
01-07-12, 19:47
Can someone recommend a nice substitute line for this product?

Apparently the owner of the Sneakybags design Dan Agakian will not license the design so i am looking for a substitute.

TIA

Moose-Knuckle
01-07-12, 20:19
Can someone recommend a nice substitute line for this product?

Apparently the owner of the Sneakybags design Dan Agakian will not license the design so i am looking for a substitute.

TIA

The 5.11 COVRT M4 (http://www.511tactical.com/All-Products/New-Items/COVRT-M4.html?) bag fills the gap nicely and will accept a 16" carbine without having to take it down.

Sticks
01-08-12, 15:44
Didn't work for ya?

jaydee1156
01-09-12, 20:16
I need to call Warren
I still haven't gotten mine :(

Sticks
01-10-12, 19:04
I stopped by the shop today. Everything got sent out before New Years. I too have a package in route to someone as a gift, and it has not shown up either.

Be patient. Give it until the end of the week, then call if you still have not received it.

Sticks
01-12-12, 14:30
OK, I'm a hypocrite.

I went back by the shop, and it looks like some combination of bad juju has occurred.

One of you, and I think I know who, has the same name as another person that I had sent a package to as a X-mas gift - ergo you were shipped both due to an auto field populate feature ~ and human error.

To compound matters, USPS is still showing the packages in transit, with an expected delivery of Jan 3, obviously long past. We currently are having the USPS try to track down the whereabouts of the two packages, so as of right now, lost in the mail.

Hopefully they will get delivered before they actually get around to finding them. If that does happen, please, contact Warren to make arrangements to either return the one that was supposed to go elsewhere, or get it re-routed to it's correct destination.

Weird. Weird chain of events.

M4A34U
01-12-12, 20:36
any bags left?

JohnnyC
01-13-12, 03:45
Got mine, both a medium blue rifle bag and a large blue ammo bag!!!

jaydee1156
01-13-12, 13:32
Just got my order in that was shipped on the 11th, that I ordered it on 28 Dec
I did not get what I paid for

I was sent the small rifle bag (I ordered a large)
And a large ammo bag (I ordered a small)

I was asked if there were any other bags available in any color that would fit my 16in rifles and was told no
I asked for a refund and was told I could ship the bags back and get a check in the mail....
I told Warren I wanted a refund on my Visa and he hesitantly told me he would

I'm not sure what to do at this point :suicide2:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update

I received my original order today, that has a large rifle bag (that I ordered 16 days ago) and a large ammo bag (I ordered a small)
Weird....
I called Warren and let him know that I will send back the incorrect order on tuesday
Sorry to have added any confusion to an already confused chain of events

Oh and Sticks, thanks for your help

Sticks
01-14-12, 03:31
Just got my order in that was shipped on the 11th, that I ordered it on 28 Dec
I weas not shipped what I paid for

I was sent the small rifle bag (I ordered a large)
And a large ammo bag (I ordered a small)

I was asked if there were any other bags available in any color that would fit my 16in rifles and was told no
I asked for a refund and was told I could ship the bags back and get a check in the mail....
I told Warren I wanted a refund on my Visa and he hesitantly told me he would

I'm not sure what to do at this point :suicide2:

Sent you a PM.

Sticks
01-14-12, 18:56
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update

I received my original order today, that has a large rifle bag (that I ordered 16 days ago) and a large ammo bag (I ordered a small)
Weird....
I called Warren and let him know that I will send back the incorrect order on tuesday
Sorry to have added any confusion to an already confused chain of events

Oh and Sticks, thanks for your help

FWIW - The only difference that I could tell between the large and the small (size wize) is the large has the two pockets on the sides, whereas the small had MOLLE webbing. Internal main pouch looked to be about the same size.

Maybe USMC03 still has the small black one. Maybe we could work a back stage deal.

CLHC
02-01-12, 23:47
Here's a side-by-side shot:

http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/chc_hmc/Maxpi_Sneak.jpg
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/chc_hmc/Maxpi_Sneak_ii.jpg

I've ceased using these two for some time now. Probably about 18 months or so. . .