PDA

View Full Version : BCM BCG's in stock!

GeorgiaBoy
12-20-11, 17:01
Thought I'd give everyone a heads up. I've been needing one for a while, and they won't last long. I'm sure Grant will have some soon as well.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BCM+Bolt+Carrier+Group+AUTO+MP

evo03
12-20-11, 18:03
Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one and a charging handle

berserk
12-26-11, 04:39
You beat me to it, ordered one my self!

MagpulWhore
12-26-11, 14:54
Thanks....just ordered one!

dpaqu
12-26-11, 16:07
If they really are the same as colt's than I just wasted $30:(

GeorgiaBoy
12-26-11, 17:01
If they really are the same as colt's than I just wasted $30:(

They aren't the "same" as Colts but I certainly wouldn't spend $30 extra for the Colt.

Irish
12-26-11, 17:16
Thanks for the heads up. I needed a spare.

Ronin64
12-26-11, 18:37
Dumb question, but do these include everything I would find in a BCG in a complete rifle? firing pin, bolt, cotter pins, etc??

bnanaphone
12-26-11, 18:59
Yes, they are complete BCGs.

Ronin64
12-26-11, 19:06
Thanks. Gonna order one too!

markm
12-27-11, 08:29
:confused: I didn't know they were out of stock.

Are we in the middle of another BCG panic hoarding???

C4IGrant
12-27-11, 08:32
:confused: I didn't know they were out of stock.

Yes.

C4

Dave L.
12-27-11, 08:36

Olympic had 6 left and I bought them all! :dance3:

markm
12-27-11, 08:38
Olympic had 6 left and I bought them all! :dance3:

LUCKY!!!

jet80tv
12-27-11, 08:39
Maybe it's not hoarding. Why does everyone "need" a complete bcg everytime they are back in stock? I mean, if you have say... two rifles and two primary bcg's with a spare for each, some extra parts and maybe a spare extractor, wouldn't that be sufficient for even a medium volume shooter? I understand there are those who wish to upgrade.

Shoot 1st
12-27-11, 09:00
do you guys recommend a full auto on a middy?

markm
12-27-11, 09:35
if you have say... two rifles and two primary bcg's with a spare for each, some extra parts and maybe a spare extractor, wouldn't that be sufficient for even a medium volume shooter?

I don't even keep a spare Bolt around. Spare guns? Yes.

Hell yeah. Look at the video on BravoCompanyUSA's home page. ;)
Scroll down on the main page.

C4IGrant
12-27-11, 09:54

Yes.

C4

Shoot 1st
12-27-11, 10:46
will do, thanks!

GeorgiaBoy
12-27-11, 10:58
Maybe it's not hoarding. Why does everyone "need" a complete bcg everytime they are back in stock? I mean, if you have say... two rifles and two primary bcg's with a spare for each, some extra parts and maybe a spare extractor, wouldn't that be sufficient for even a medium volume shooter? I understand there are those who wish to upgrade.

I needed one for a new upper. I already have several spare, so I don't just buy extra every time they are in stock. Lots of others need BCG's for similar needs, and will often wait for BCM ones.

Irish
12-27-11, 11:32
I placed my order yesterday evening and just received a tracking number. I like fast shippers. Nice job BCM!

ericb
12-27-11, 11:41

Living in a free country is great. I just picked up another.

markm
12-27-11, 11:43
I placed my order yesterday evening and just received a tracking number. I like fast shippers. Nice job BCM!

No kidding. I almost WON'T order from a UPS ground shipper anymore.... unless it's hazmat.

GeorgiaBoy
12-27-11, 12:55
BC has some of the fastest shipping I have ever seen.. I've never waited more than one day for them to ship. Just last night I placed a order for a upper with a permed FH, they call me this morning at 9AM (8am their time), ask a question, and said they'd have it out today. I like that kind of service.

markm
12-27-11, 12:58
Me too. If a dealer slow pokes my shipments.... I'll search elsewhere the next time. I'm impatient as hell.

jonbondave
12-27-11, 14:19
I'm very impatient also, last time i ordered from BCM they sent me a free magazine that had an article about them in it and Paul specifically states that they strive for the fastest shipping because most gun guys, like him are impatient as hell and they want their stuff like, now. :)

evo03
12-28-11, 14:27
ordered a lightweight 14.5 middy upper with permanent compensator installed and a wide variety of other goodies. Received an e-mail 2 hours later that it has been shipped. You can't beat that.

GeorgiaBoy
12-28-11, 19:10
In this day and age of Internet commerce, it's become a necessity to have fast shipping. Anytime a company takes more than a day to ship a in-stock product, I start getting irritated. Especially if I should have got it that week, but they don't ship it until 3 days later and it gets a weekend layover.

Bravo Company knows what they are doing in the shipping department.