PDA

View Full Version : Santa Claus doesn't like Black people

variablebinary
12-21-11, 17:08
Pretty shitty to piss on X-mas and Santa...and for what? What message was made here.

Globalists are lovely people...oh and UNICEF supports sterilizations and abortions.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/21/santa-i-dont-do-poor-countries-video/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF3Aqdbruy8&feature=player_embedded

According to UNICEF, Santa is the 1 percent.

In a new ad for the charity, Santa is a third-world-hating Grinch. The video shows St. Nick in his workshop as he opens a box of Christmas presents, which, much to his disdain, includes medication headed for a country “like Africa.”

He scoffs and says, “I don’t do poor countries.”

The ad, which is meant to illustrate that UNICEF brings necessary items to poor countries, turns Santa into a villain.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/21/santa-i-dont-do-poor-countries-video/#ixzz1hDI4WWVA

ICANHITHIMMAN
12-21-11, 17:19
So Santa and GW have joined forces in the axis of evil I guess. Very sick they would do that.

PdxMotoxer
12-21-11, 17:26
I read the "blog" and watched the video.

I seen and heard "poor countries" but where did you get "Santa clause doesn't like BLACK people" from??

Where did the race card come from??
I even double-triple checked and from "poor countries like Africa" i still don't get how that is racist.

elitist yes.

chadbag
12-21-11, 20:15

I seen and heard "poor countries" but where did you get "Santa clause doesn't like BLACK people" from??

I even double-triple checked and from "poor countries like Africa" i still don't get how that is racist.

elitist yes.

Most of the poor countries in Africa are majority-black.

Moose-Knuckle
12-21-11, 20:20

elitist yes.

Because Santa said; "things like this go to poor kids like in Africa". Now all my friends that I know that were BORN in Africa (South Africa/Rhodesia) are actually white.

I agree with the OP. . .UNICEF = globalists agenda.

Eurodriver
12-21-11, 21:08
Guys, in liberal societies God, the church, even Santa Claus does not provide anything.

All of your medicine, presents and happiness come from the state.

Looks more and more like OneState...

Abraxas
12-21-11, 21:21
Now all my friends that I know that were BORN in Africa (South Africa/Rhodesia) are actually white. .Usually great people.

chadbag
12-21-11, 21:23
Because Santa said; "things like this go to poor kids like in Africa". Now all my friends that I know that were BORN in Africa (South Africa/Rhodesia) are actually white.

I agree with the OP. . .UNICEF = globalists agenda.

S.A. and Rhodesia were not that poor back then...

I agree with the OP too.

SteyrAUG
12-21-11, 22:39
So I accept the premise that Santa is a bad guy.

So in an act of appeasement I promise to keep "bad Santa" out of any country that doesn't like Santa. He won't bring you anything, problem solved.

I'm also willing to resolve the problems of any country that doesn't like the US in a similar manner.

Moose-Knuckle
12-21-11, 22:40
S.A. and Rhodesia were not that poor back then...

I know, I think we all agree that when the UNICEF Santa said "Africa", he was refering too black people.

That is how I read the OP's title too.

I was just pointing out that when UNICEF and others throw out "Africa" more often than not they only referance black Africans when there are white Africans as well. Technically speaking Egyptians, Libyians, et al. are brown "Africans".

montanadave
12-22-11, 05:56
To be fair, Santa's kinda tough on a lot of folks these days. If you'll think back a little, he doesn't like all those red states in "Dumb****istan" either because, well, like he said, "Trailer parks don't have chimneys anyway!" :jester:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/116197/saturday-night-live-tv-funhouse-blue-state-santa

PdxMotoxer
12-22-11, 06:24
I was just pointing out that RACE wasn't even mentioned.

When i think of AFRICA i think of the news lately and the need for medical HELP in Egypt, and Libya.
(Egypt had over 23.7 million people in 2008 and now well over 80,810,912 many of those "poor" and considered 3rd world)

Again i still do NOT see RACE ANYWHERE in that video or blog.

*I'm going to click HIDE on this topic but it's SAD to sign on only days before christmas and read that santa doesn't like my family just because some of them are black.*

But marry christmas to everyone and peace on earth.

chadbag
12-22-11, 12:16
You do realize that we were mocking and criticizing the ideas put forth by the video (implied or not), not supporting them.

I was just pointing out that RACE wasn't even mentioned.

When i think of AFRICA i think of the news lately and the need for medical HELP in Egypt, and Libya.
(Egypt had over 23.7 million people in 2008 and now well over 80,810,912 many of those "poor" and considered 3rd world)

Again i still do NOT see RACE ANYWHERE in that video or blog.

*I'm going to click HIDE on this topic but it's SAD to sign on only days before christmas and read that santa doesn't like my family just because some of them are black.*

But marry christmas to everyone and peace on earth.

montanadave
12-22-11, 14:21
I think the Swedish UNICEF ad amounts to another glaring example of "good idea [i.e. drawing attention to the vast numbers of children in need who either don't celebrate Christmas or have no cultural connection to the Santa Claus tradition] but dreadful execution," particularly when viewed by an American audience.

Attempting to solicit donations from folks by disparaging their holiday traditions seems a tad ill-advised and counterproductive.

Epic fail.