PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder pulls out the race card = untouchable now.

SW-Shooter
12-23-11, 19:29
"Mr. Holder said he believed that a few — the “more extreme segment” — were motivated by animus against Mr. Obama and that he served as a stand-in for him. “This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” he said, “both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

So now we are racist if we want him to resign. Dem's pull another brilliant move and the right is now more evil. I'm beginning to dislike this country more and more each day I hear things like this.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=48306

Untouchable now.

Honu
12-23-11, 20:27
yup read that the other day and thought OK wont say what I thought but typical of the BS

no we want you to have no control of anything cause you lie you suck at what you do and you want to destroy the constitution and our country and are willing to let people die just for your own gain !
maybe we should ship you to Iran let them have you !!!!!

Moose-Knuckle
12-23-11, 21:08
As I posted in the FF thread. . .

http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/19/justice-dept-silent-as-holder-charges-critics-with-racism/

I find it highly alarming when the AG uses terms like "unspecified faction" and “more extreme segment” as it puts into perspective recent legislation like that of the NDAA.

Tick tock. . . :help:

HES
12-23-11, 22:49
Look it this way...normally when the race card gets played it is a sign of sure desperation.

Doc Safari
12-23-11, 22:56
Look it this way...normally when the race card gets played it is a sign of sure desperation.

I agree. If he becomes too much of a hot potato, he's gone.

Now is the time to contact Congressmen, Senators, whoever you think you need to, and put pressure on everyone to demand Holder be impeached.

This could be an opportune moment.

FromMyColdDeadHand
12-23-11, 23:41
Holder is only half right.....

Get ready it is only going to get worse in the election.

duece71
12-24-11, 06:01
Holder is only half right.....

Get ready it is only going to get worse in the election.

A big +1 to that!!

glocktogo
12-25-11, 08:09
I'm confused. Is Holder saying he's incompetent because he's black?

SW-Shooter
12-25-11, 19:50
I'm confused. Is Holder saying he's incompetent because he's black?

I see the path of enlightenment.

HK51Fan
12-25-11, 22:17
what a bowl of turds he is!

CarlosDJackal
12-25-11, 22:57
You mean Eric Holder isn't of Middle Eastern decent? Color me surprised.

I was wondering when he was going to pull the race card. The sad thing is a lot of the obamists and their followers will parrot this bullcrap.