PDA

View Full Version : G35 (4thgen) Holsters?

deolexrex
12-27-11, 11:56
I'm having a little trouble finding holsters for the 4thgen. Several of the sites I have looked at say they don't have the 4g available.

I'm looking for OWB, Shoulder and/or tactical rigs.

Any suggestions?

skullworks
12-27-11, 12:18
I'm having a little trouble finding holsters for the 4thgen. Several of the sites I have looked at say they don't have the 4g available.

Any suggestions?
Any Gen3 holster will work - they didn't change the dustcover (which makes a difference between older generations and Gen 3/4).

tusk212
12-27-11, 12:38
Any Gen3 holster will work - they didn't change the dustcover (which makes a difference between older generations and Gen 3/4).

Negative. Raven clearly states that the Gen4 34/35 will not fit their holsters.

skullworks
12-27-11, 12:43
Duh! My bad. Yeah, the mag stop is different too, which makes a difference if the holster is designed to cover this part too (especially if the mag stop has been swapped to lefty).

deolexrex
02-27-12, 13:27
BTT

Any suggestions?

TomF
02-27-12, 13:36
Negative. Raven clearly states that the Gen4 34/35 will not fit their holsters.

No we don't.

There was a brief period after the Gen 4 34 was released that ours didn't fit, but we made the adjustments very shortly after that.

deolexrex
02-27-12, 13:41
No we don't.

There was a brief period after the Gen 4 34 was released that ours didn't fit, but we made the adjustments very shortly after that.

Looking at your website right now!

glockshooter
02-27-12, 19:56
Bladetech kydex (not the injection molded line) holsters have worked for my gen 4 35.

Matt

tusk212
03-01-12, 09:31
No we don't.

Tom, I apologize again. I had your product confused with another maker's product. I don't know how that happened because I use your stuff exclusively.

TomF
03-01-12, 11:53
Tom, I apologize again. I had your product confused with another maker's product. I don't know how that happened because I use your stuff exclusively.

No problem, we appreciate your support!