PDA

View Full Version : Liberal northeastern media goes flibertyjibbets...

The_War_Wagon
12-27-11, 17:47
... over stolen ammo. :rolleyes: WATCH the embedded video by clicking the link - that's where it REALLY gets goofy!

Shotgun, Bullets, Christmas Presents Stolen From Pitcairn Apartment

http://www.wpxi.com/news/30083731/detail.html

PITCAIRN, Pa. -- Police are investigating a robbery of more than 1,000 bullets from a Pitcairn apartment.

Officials said Sheryl Colamarino’s apartment on the corner of Second and Peach streets has been broken into before, but when the door was kicked down on Dec. 25, bullets built to penetrate bulletproof vests were stolen.

“You see what my door looked like,” Colamarino said. “There was wood all the way across my living room. It was ridiculous.”

Colamarino’s husband’s AR-15 semi-automatic rifle was stolen more than a year ago, and she believes the thieves came back for the bullets.

“I believe they were going in for one thing only; to see if there were any guns,” Colamarino said. “Along the way, they decided to fill up bags of presents.”

Colamarino said her son’s Christmas toys were stolen from under the tree. The thieves took a PlayStation, multiple gift cards, jewelry and another shotgun, she said.

Colamarino said her husband is a hunter and the special bullets can be very dangerous in the wrong person’s hands.

Anyone with information on the robbery is asked to contact police.

Oy... :blink:

Voodoo_Man
12-27-11, 17:53
Special bullets....oh snap...

Zhurdan
12-27-11, 18:01
Question... WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH would you go on camera and give that interview?

2nd question... Why in the hell does the media give the address of a victims home? Not that it isn't public record, but why make it easier for criminals to find out where people who obviously have guns and ammo live?

Man I hate the media almost as much as I hate thieving dirtbags.

montanadave
12-27-11, 19:52
Do you suppose the special "bullet" bulletin issued by authorities investigating the theft included "bullet points"?

J8127
12-27-11, 20:00
Jesus ****ing Christ

Caeser25
12-27-11, 21:26
I saw a box of wolf in the background :ph34r: Why would you not buy a safe, especially after already being robbed once. I'm not sure if I hate stupid people or thieves more.

glocktogo
12-27-11, 22:22
Question... WHY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH would you go on camera and give that interview?

2nd question... Why in the hell does the media give the address of a victims home? Not that it isn't public record, but why make it easier for criminals to find out where people who obviously have guns and ammo live?

Man I hate the media almost as much as I hate thieving dirtbags.

I would've given the interview and told them the special "ammunition" was specially designed to penetrate the extra thick skulls of liberal reporters. :rolleyes:

Honu
12-28-11, 00:04
I would have said the special bullets can go around corners :)

See if they printed it :)