PDA

View Full Version : Primary Arms Patrol Aimpoint deal

KTR03
12-27-11, 18:55
Hey Guys,

Happy new year. Decided that santa would bring me an Aimpoint Patrol Optic for Christmas. I initially went to Grant's website as he is a forum sponsor and has always provided a wealth of info. He was out. I then went to primary arms. Ordered up their Aimpoint Patrol optic for 400 bucks. Ordered it Sunday Night. Got the regular automated email. Interestingly enough the next morning I got a mail on my phone, thanking me for the business and informing me that it was going out that day. Optic arrived as promised with a hat (that won't fit my big head).
Super impressed with the speed of fulfillment and the personal touch of the phone call. Their prices seem to be pretty good on their website too.
As an aside, most of the gun stores in WA seem to be restricting the aim point patrol to LE, per the aim point guidelines. When I asked about it at Surplus Ammo near Fort Lewis, the guy basically said its special and restricted. When I asked him for more details he got a little antsy.

I usually try and buy local, or from forum sponsors, but Primary Arms earned my business.