PDA

View Full Version : Any new versions of the M&P coming out?

MikeCLeonard
12-09-07, 17:30
I'm starting to get interested in an M&P 9mm, and was wondering if anyone knows of possible new versions coming out in the near future.

Specifically, I would prefer a longer M&P 9mm...something about the same length as the .45 cause I just like handguns with barrels closer to 5"

Thanks guys!

-Mike

jeremy54b
12-09-07, 18:54
Rep says next confirmed model is 45 compact circa SHOT 2008...not sure on others

rubberneck
12-10-07, 08:24
I'm starting to get interested in an M&P 9mm, and was wondering if anyone knows of possible new versions coming out in the near future.

Specifically, I would prefer a longer M&P 9mm...something about the same length as the .45 cause I just like handguns with barrels closer to 5"

Thanks guys!

-Mike

They were have supposed to have released a 5 inch 9MM by now, so I suppose it should debut at the shot show. I talked to one of the S&W guys at IDPA nationals and was told the gun was all but done.

ST911
12-10-07, 10:16
What are reps saying about the M&P shotgun? ;)

Robb Jensen
12-10-07, 11:37
What are reps saying about the M&P shotgun? ;)

I haven't seen it yet but Ernest Langdon is shooting a S&W semi-auto shotgun in 3gun competition and used it at Ft Benning 2 weeks ago. I forget what mag extension he said he has on it.

S&W owns some shotgun plant overseas (Turkey I think).