PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Bill Ricca USGI HS Gauge "Field" Gauge, VLTOR GB for URX Rail, ACCUGRIP BBL Vise Jaw

Razorhunter
01-03-12, 18:16
Send DIRECT EMAIL TO: pc79@comcast.net

1. SOLD SOLD SOLD Brand new. Bill Ricca HS "FIELD GAUGE". Never used. I opened the sealed USGI foil package (which I still have to ship with the HS gauge), and I looked at the gauge, and never have used it once. I got out of doing armorer work before I ever had a need for this fine gauge. Still has the little information card as well.
The best Field HS Gauge you can get. I spoke with Bill just today, and he has been out of stock on these, and he could not even tell me if there would be more in the future. Not sure if he even still has a source for these. They were manufactured back in the 70's and 80's.

$35 shipped CONUS.

2.-Brownells ACCU GRIP Bbl vise jaws. These are the higher priced, much nicer URETHANE LINED jaws, which are simply the best made. They can easily be seen on the Brownells website, which I think may be the only real source for these. Anyhow, I had these vise jaws professionally cut down on a bandsaw, to slightly shorten them in length. The purpose of this, is to allow them to work on rifles with gas blocks further out towards the muzzle device where there is a very short portion of the bbl to clamp down onto. The KAC SR15 E3 is such an example. These vise jaws never were used, not even once, as I never went through with the SR15 E3 modifications I had planned. Anyhow, these vise jaws function just as they were originally designed to function, or they can be used also on rifles such as the SR15 E3. Anyone who owns a drill press or a Bridgeport Mill, will want to do as I had planned to do, and drill and tap the vise jaws together, to allow them to be bolted together and used in a longer vise jaw configuration. This would then allow you to unbolt them, and use them in the shorter configuration.
Of course, this mod is not necessary at all, but it would just be a nice "coolness factor" mod that anyone with a mechanical background (who also loves metalworking and tinkering) would love to do.
As I said, these jaws can be used in the vise in their original configuration by stacking them together, or you can just use them in the "shorter" mode, which works great too.
This modification is a professional mod done to the vise jaws, and anyone doing any bit of armorer work will appreciate the ease of use these modified jaws will provide on many AR's with the longer gas systems.
$40 shipped CONUS.

3. VLTOR Gas Block. CUSTOM Vltor/Noveske low pro taper pin GB for use in KAC URX rails. Black/parkerized finish. NIB/UNUSED. This is the special "Noveske custom" model, which has ONE set screw hole added, for that extra security to the taper pins. Taper pin it, and then add a setscrew if you wish. This is also an ADCO custom GB, which has had the bottom milled off for a lower profile, so that the GB will also work in the KAC URX rails. This is a professionally modified GB, which works great in the URX rails, OR will work in any other FF rail as well. I'm not charging for the extra ADCO machine work either.
$50 TYD