PDA

View Full Version : Jason Falla no longer with Grey Group.

Irish
01-03-12, 22:01
I'm not speculating on the reasons why but I do think it's interesting news for the forum membership. I look forward to training with Jason in 2012 regardless of his affiliations with other companies.

Quoted from the Redback 1 Facebook page.

Redback One will now be taking all student enrollment for our courses directly through our website. We will no longer be utilizing Grey Group Training. Students wanting to enroll in training being conducted by RB1 should do so via our website.

Any inquires regarding hosting a course in your area should be sent directly to us for coordination....

We're excited about the 2012 schedule and we're anticipating a great training year. We look forward to seeing you on the range!

Here's to the continued success of RB1 and Grey Group. Both contribute a lot to the shooting community.

Jason Falla
01-04-12, 12:42
Thanks for the support.

We look forward to putting out a great product for our students in 2012. There will be no change to any of the RB1 curriculum as a result of these changes. We will continue to put out the most cutting edge weapons and tactics training available. We anticipate some minor scheduling bumps that will be resolved over the coming days.

The Redback One 2012 training schedule will reside in the Misc Training Announcements sub-forum until further notice.

Most of our courses remain unaffected by the changes, however there are (6) courses that are.

Please check our training schedule here at M4C, our webpage or Facebook Page for up to date details.

If you have any questions regarding our 2012 training schedule, please contact us directly.

We look forward to a great training year with all of our supporters. Stay safe and we will see you on the range!

Happy New Year,

TehLlama
01-05-12, 01:53
I just saw this as de-linking the admin/signup end for RB1 enough that they are running as a completely separate entity.