PDA

View Full Version : The myth of the lone gunman: Working with family, friends and significant others.

Irish
01-05-12, 19:39
There's some very valuable information in this presentation. Some of it you may already have knowledge of and are currently applying and some others you may want to incorporate into your daily routine or emergency plan. Please discuss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnsPKGD4nN4

PaulL
01-06-12, 10:02
Great link. There are quite a few things to think about there. For example, if your wife hates guns and won't use/practice with them, she can still evacuate the kids or load magazines. If you don't think of your significant other as a teammate in a bad situation, you should definitely look through that presentation. It applies to any clueless/dialed-in family/friends you might have with you when bad stuff goes down.

Irish
01-06-12, 10:24
Glad you found it useful. I think there's some great info in the presentation.

SteyrAUG
01-06-12, 11:59
That is one of the most useful videos I've seen in a long time.

Far more relevant than most of the stuff people practice.

Mauser KAR98K
01-06-12, 14:14
IS there a direct link to the Powerpoint of that show?

Irish
01-06-12, 14:18
IS there a direct link to the Powerpoint of that show?

Not that I'm aware of. You may want to email or PM the person who owns that Youtube account.

ra2bach
01-07-12, 13:32
Not that I'm aware of. You may want to email or PM the person who owns that Youtube account.

that's Claude. I've shot with him a few times and he's a switched on guy. I'll get in touch and see if he's got that somewhere else...