PDA

View Full Version : Tebow > Rapistburger

TurretGunner
01-08-12, 19:34
I think this is the 1st time in history a virgin has raped a rapist.

glocktogo
01-08-12, 19:51
As a diehard Steelers fan, that's still pretty funny. :)

Wish the Steelers would've won, but now it just means that the Broncs will loose to the Pats next week instead.

TurretGunner
01-08-12, 21:40
Its a win win for us. Denver beats NE they come to Bmore,

NE wins, we can beat them. Did it before.

Sensei
01-08-12, 22:42
Wish the Steelers would've won, but now it just means that the Broncs will loose to the Pats next week instead.

You are probably right. However, the Pats have a history of beating teams at the end of the regular season, then loosing to them in the playoffs. Having said that, if in Vegas I'm still picking the adulterator of supermodels over the 24 year old virgin.

markm
01-09-12, 09:40
My old lady is a steeler fan. I told her Tebow is on Jesus's side, Rothlesbuger is satan.

Neither team could win in New England... but I was glad to see Tebow win.

Jer
01-09-12, 12:37
Its a win win for us. Denver beats NE they come to Bmore,

NE wins, we can beat them. Did it before.

NE also beat Denver before so if they beat NE B-more may be in some trouble. Just sayin'...

TurretGunner
01-09-12, 17:26
My old lady is a steeler fan. I told her Tebow is on Jesus's side, Rothlesbuger is satan.

Neither team could win in New England... but I was glad to see Tebow win.

Pit already beat NE, in NE. They would have beaten them again. NE has a horrible defense, and they lost the last 2 years at home. Once against the ravens then last year agaisnt the jets.

The_War_Wagon
01-09-12, 17:36
Well, it's a tough day in STILLERS land, to be sure. :(

On the bright side, I guess God must REALLY HATE Bill Mahrer again, though! :jester:

Pork Chop
01-09-12, 18:00
Well, it's a tough day in STILLERS land, to be sure. :(

On the bright side, I guess God must REALLY HATE Bill Mahrer again, though! :jester:

EVERYBODY hates Bill Maher, no exceptions.:haha:

I'm happy for Tim Tebow, regardless of all the bullshit that swirls around this kid regarding his beliefs by people on all sides, you have to admit, he's a winner and his team rallies around him.

In the end though, my boy A-Rod & my Packers will beat whoever shows up at the Superbowl, even Timmy Tebow.:smile:

montanadave
01-09-12, 18:25
So is it too soon to start the pool on when the first NFL equivalent of a baseball Annie shows up in the tabloids holding Tim Tebow's "love child"?