PDA

View Full Version : Laser Bore sighter ???

motorolahamm
01-09-12, 14:00
Any Suggestions ?? are the casing shaped ones any good , If so what brand etc , this would of course be for 5.56mm

thanks guys

The_War_Wagon
01-09-12, 14:05
The catridge-style are preferable. Lots of places carry them, including Cabelas. They go through batteries like nobody's business though. Stock up.

nineteenkilo
01-09-12, 14:10
All of the cartridge style I've used seemed decent. Some were harder to see than others, but I expect that from any conglomeration of laser products. I have used a couple of the magnetic end-type contraptions that made me want to throw them.

The greens were always brighter than the reds.

As best I can recall, the only ones that were crap were the Cabela's brand stuff. SiteLite was among the best I used.

Evil Colt 6920
01-09-12, 14:22
I got a cartridge style one from Academy Sports, it devours batteries. Sight Mark I think is the brand. Only used it once on an overcast day, worked pretty good.

E4for2
01-09-12, 14:40
I use the cheap one you stick in the muzzel with the changable tips
It's been several years since I bought mine and have never had to replace the battery--It work's--inside the house down the hall or in the garage or on the back porch--I set mine up to mimic the distance
between the scope center and the bore center--the windage is a no brainer,,just move your windage to the center line of the scope or
a dot over the dot on them type of scopes