PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting the SHOT product announcement emails?

rob_s
01-10-12, 09:13
Seeing anything that blows your skirt up? I haven't so far, in spite of getting a dozen or so emails a day it seems.

usmcvet
01-10-12, 10:00
No emails here.

TAZ
01-10-12, 10:27
No emails to get me all riled up. Must not be special enough I guess.

Iraq Ninja
01-10-12, 11:38
Just the one from Arc’teryx today:

HIDE/DRY SERIES
INNOVATION IN PERFORMANCE

The first technical outerwear line designed for military and law enforcement in GORE-TEX® MultiCam®.

• Most adaptable pattern
• Best durable waterproof technology
• One kit solution for harsh environments

It doesn't sound special, but I wonder if they have some new version of Gore-Tex. They normally are very innovative and I can't see this just being a new design using standard Multicam Gore-Tex.

kmrtnsn
01-10-12, 12:03
The new Pmags are interesting and seem to address everyone's favorite bitches. I also am interested in the new hand stop.

UDT
01-10-12, 13:39
The new Pmags are interesting and seem to address everyone's favorite bitches. I also am interested in the new hand stop.

Same here.

DeltaSierra
01-10-12, 17:39
I eagerly awaiting Steyr's announcement regarding the AUG A3.....

Titleist
01-10-12, 17:40
Next year I need to make a burner email address just so I don't get spammed with hunting/deer-piss announcements.

rob_s
01-10-12, 18:43
Next year I need to make a burner email address just so I don't get spammed with hunting/deer-piss announcements.

same here. Sucks that I'm not even going.

PlatoCATM
01-10-12, 22:38
I got the Arc Teryx one at work. Hopefully I don't get any more. I'd rather wait to see the pictures on here, or what actually comes to market. I'm tired of hyped products.

usmcvet
01-11-12, 07:06
I got the Arc Teryx one at work. Hopefully I don't get any more. I'd rather wait to see the pictures on here, or what actually comes to market. I'm tired of hyped products.

I'm still holding out for 40 PMags.

markm
01-11-12, 13:29
Nothing I've been sent is very thrilling...

chadbag
01-11-12, 15:29
I am not yet signed up but plan on going if I finish a project that has higher priority. I did not go last year due to injury but did go for several years in a row before that.

I have only gotten a few emails this year so far, probably due to past presence, and a ton of fudd type junk mail in my USPS mail box...

(My email address has not changed).

TehLlama
01-11-12, 21:32

I did remember... but nothing of interest anyway. An Arcteryx shirt would have ruled had my stupid company let me take leave now...